Dance Party!

All twenty-two kids were just sitting around and not really doing much of anything. A couple of them would argue that they were indeed doing something productive, but the others were taking that as a lie. Homework wasn't something they considered to be productivity.

Ten sighed and put on Come on Eileen and stood up from the floor where he was sitting.

He bowed and held out his hand to WinWin. "May I have this dance?"

"I guess." WinWin pulled his sleeves over his hands to avoid coming fully in contact with Ten, but also because he wasn't sure if his hands were sweaty or not.

"What are you doing?" Renjun asked, looking up from the list of clients he had this week. The list was of course disguised as a really awful math problem so no one would question it.

"Dancing. We've all been sitting too long."

"Oh! I know this song!" Jaehyun happily put down the science questions he was working on and joined Ten and WinWin who were twirling around each other in the middle of the room.

Shotaro took no hesitation in joining them, not knowing the song. That didn't matter, though, because he loved dancing and he wasn't passing up this opportunity.

Jaehyun and Ten then pulled in Johnny who started pulling in the younger kids. This of course led to all the older kids being forcefully pulled to the center of the room to dance, laughing as they did.

By dancing they were mainly just spinning each other around as fast as they could and trying not to fall to the floor, but a couple of them actually knew what they were doing to where it could be classified as dancing.

"Come on, Renjun! It's a lot more fun when you participate!" Jaemin urged, grabbing his hand and pulling him off his bed. Xiaojun then came over and took Renjun's other hand, making sure he couldn't escape.

"But the song's about to end."

"Then we'll play another. Problem solved."

Multiple requests for the next song were thrown around the room, but Ten was self-proclaimed to be in charge of the music and he wasn't listening to any of them. So Bad Romance was put on, resulting in dramatic lip-synching.

With all the chaos and commotion Kun managed to notice Jisung was still curled up on Taeyong's bed. Watching them with a sad smile. Kun twirled Chenle so he was now dancing with Lucas and stepped off the dance floor to sit down next to the youngest.

"Don't like dancing?"

"No, I love dancing."

"Then come join us." Kun held out his hand for Jisung to take, but he shook his head.

"Can't. It hurts."

Kun frowned. He had forgotten about his legs, but that didn't mean he wasn't going to think of a way around that issue.

"Baby chick doesn't want to dance?" Taeyong asked, coming over after noticing Kun break off from the group.

"No, he wants to, it just hurts him."

"Well we can solve that." Taeyong picked up Jisung and started spinning him around, the younger laughing.

At one point Jisung ended up on Johnny's shoulders where he could vibe to the songs, but the majority of the time he was being switched between the older kids who were capable of actually carrying him without dropping him.

They forgot how, but a dance battle started up between Taeil and Ten, one of them clearly having more experience in that type of situation. It caused a lot of laughs, though, and a wave chain. Almost everything started a wave chain for some reason.

"Ew, who put on a slow song?" YangYang complained, scrunching his nose.

"Me. The same person who has put on all the songs." Ten sassed, but YangYang shut up when Jeno and Hendery showed him they could just dance the same way they had been but in slow motion.

Jungwoo took Sungchan and Shotaro's hands and started dancing with them as Jisung, Taeil, Haechan and Lucas tried doing a four person waltz. Chenle and Yuta plopped down onto the floor in exhaustion, the younger laying across his lap.

Jaemin tried showing Renjun how to properly waltz, but the tiny witch doctor wasn't having any of that so Jaemin switched partners to Xiaojun. Johnny started doing slow motion somersaults around the floor while WinWin showed Ten some traditional dance he had learned.

Taeyong, Kun, Doyoung and Jaehyun just stood off to the side and watched the slow motion chaos, completely exhausted. No one was about to say that wasn't a well needed break, though.