One Last Time

With the Limitless Cafe under the control of Mr. and Mrs. Suh, which made the place only slightly under staffed, the Limitless Cafe residents were taking the last break they'd probably have for awhile. And what better time to do it than the day before the opening of Moonwalk?

So in their three vans because it was only slightly illegal transportation, the 23 of them were going to an amusement park.

"Are we there yet?" Lucas shouted from the trunk.

He had lost rock paper scissors and ended up in the trunk, which wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't a cooler in there too to take up space. He was a little cramped.

"We've got five minutes, so you have to crouch down so they can't see you." Doyoung instructed.

"I can't go down any further."

"Well can you see out the window?"

"Yeah."

Doyoung sighed. They probably should've put someone in the trunk that could actually be hidden.

"Could someone switch with him so we don't get arrested?"

Doyoung's plea went unanswered because everyone else was sleeping or had earbuds in so they couldn't hear him.

"Just don't be the reason we get arrested today." Doyoung said with a sigh.

"Easier said than done." Lucas muttered to himself, shifting around in the back to hide.

His efforts either worked or the person at the ticket gate didn't care because they got through just fine as the last van out of the three.

Finding some space in the back of the parking lot, the three vans were parked next to each other. Lucas and Taeil climbed out of the trunks of their respective vans as soon as they were parked, trying to stretch out their legs and backs.

"There's a really good reason we put the younger kids in the trunks and I think we should go back to using that reason." Taeil mumbled.

Haechan smiled cheekily at Taeil as he got out of the van. He had been so close to having to be put in the trunk.

Taeil glared at him and pushed him away when Haechan tried to cling to him as an apology.

"Love you~"

"No you don't."

Slowly, the others got out of the vans as they were woken up. Fortunately, it was the fastest they've all woken up in their entire life.

"Alright, stay still so I can count you." Taeyong instructed, running his hand through his hair as he tried to make sure they had everyone.

"I feel like you should've done this before we drove an hour." Renjun quipped.

Taeyong ignored him, smiling when he confirmed he had everyone there.

"We're good to head in."

"Do we want to split up into groups or stay together?" Kun asked.

The younger half of the group scoffed and raised their eyebrows as if he was insane.

"Of course we're sticking together?!" YangYang exclaimed.

"We're going to take up the whole rollercoaster if there's even twenty-three seats." Ten pointed out.

"Let's do the first one together and then split up. We can meet up for lunch and dinner and then stay for the lazer show." Johnny suggested.

"Nothing extreme, though." Mark jumped in, Jisung nodding next to him.

Smirking, Haechan, Yuta and Ten dragged Mark and Jisung to the first ride in the park. It was called the Predator, but the only intense part about it was the fact that it was made out of wood so it wasn't a smooth ride. Other than that it really wasn't that bad.