The Greatest Treasure

Alright beautiful people, my brother has decided you all get another chapter from him. There is a puzzle in this one too.

Ultimately, Chenle was stuck looking for something. He wasn't sure what he was looking for. He just knew it roughly looked like a treasure map and that it was probably under someone's bed. So that's where he was looking.

Sighing, Ten looked up from his phone. "What are you looking for?"

"Evidence I'm not going crazy."

"That doesn't exist."

Huffing, Chenle turned to ten. "Do you remember the treasure map some guy gave me that we could never figure out but we kept it from Hendery because we thought only a true pirate could find it?"

"Is it this one?" Taeil asked, holding up the scroll he had just found shoved in the back of the dresser.

Smiling, Chenle took the scroll from him and laid it out on his bed. "Glad I'm not the only one who remembered this."

...

"Good morning!" said Chenle. "I have some good news for everyone today!"

Excited to hear this news, Ten, Johnny and Taeil gathered around him and listened. He began to tell of a story of a pirate who had buried some treasure out to sea. This wasn't just any old treasure; it was the treasure of the 5 Lords. The 5 Lords were 5 Lords of England who, when they died, put all their wealth together and buried it within the hills of England.

"England! What's that got to do with us here?" Ten said.

"Keep quiet and you'll find out!" Johnny said back

Seventy years after the treasure was buried, the Pirate named Red Mustache came around in search of this buried treasure. He spent many weeks in the hills searching until one day he found the treasure! He had his men load up all of the riches onto his ship and he went out to sea.

For years he traveled with this treasure. Using it to buy beer, finest foods, gold, jewelry, statues, and hookers. Then when his ship was sunk while at port by another rival pirate who had heard of his riches, the treasure was gone again!

"Oh my god!" exclaimed Johnny.

Retaining the treasure was not his plan. Red Mustache had relocated it on his travels and killed those who knew where it was. But he made a single map which contained secret information on the whereabouts of the treasure of the 5 Lords.

"Great story, but what can we do? There's no way we could possibly have any knowledge of the treasure at this time. It's probably long gone."

"Eh! You see, Taeil, that is where you are wrong. I have been able to obtain that very map which has the information to the treasure!"

Excited everyone now was that suddenly they could find this treasure of the 5 Lords. They began to imagine all of the things they could do with that kind of gold and wealth! All of the toys they can have! They can even get a bigger place to stay!

"Kids, getting all excited about nothing probably." Ten said to them. He was not interested in this treasure. Thought it was all a hoax.

"Surely it must be! The man outside that told me this story and gave me the map said it was very true! That I was to find the treasure no one else could find!"

"Man, you are crazy. I'm leaving you guys to it." Ten left to go do better things than mess around with a crazy tale.

All gathered around Chenle, he slowly pulled the map out from his pocket. He had not taken it out since the man gave it to him. He unfolded the map and laid it on the table. Everybody looked at the map. It was some pictures on it but mostly numbers, almost like coordinates on the 5x5 grid that was drawn.