Mass Sleepover

"Are you sure you're allowed to spend the night?" Johnny asked, for the twentieth time. There was no way he was about to be the reason Haechan got punished for not coming home because he hadn't actually checked.

"Yes, for the thousandth time, yes. I'm finally allowed to sleepover for like the second time, don't ruin this, grandpa."

"Alright, just checking. WinWin, Jeno, ChenleKun," the four looked up from what they were doing, ignoring the fact that Johnny had referred to Kun and Chenle as one person. "you're all set to sleep over?"

Jeno gave him a salute in return as the others nodded. Tonight was about to be their biggest sleepover yet, and Johnny wanted to make sure no one was going to get punished for it. Not that that had happened in awhile, he just wanted to be extra sure.

"Ten! Do you still have the picture you got suspended for?" Mr. Suh asked, and Ten paused while wiping down one of the cafe tables.

"Which one?"

"The most recent one."

"Yeah, I have it at home. Why?"

Mr. Suh sighed, "My wife wants to hang it on the fridge next to Haechan's Snow White paper so everyone can see it."

"Yeah sure, I'll bring that over when I remember."

YangYang and Lucas then came running up from the basement looking way too excited to mean anything good.

"We found Mark!"

"When did we lose him again?" Johnny raised an eyebrow, now finding it extra suspicious that he hadn't seen the Canadian in at least thirty minutes.

"No, look!"

YangYang held up a miniature pink highlighter and shoved it as close to Johnny's face as he could. "Dri Mark" was written in black across the side of it, with a picture of a watermelon underneath. Johnny uncapped the highlighter and sniffed it. Watermelon indeed.

"Let me see, baby." Ten requested, putting down the rag he had been using to clean the tables.

"I'm not a baby." YangYang protested, refusing to show Ten the highlighter now that he had taken it back from Johnny.

"Yeah, okay, sure. Now can I see Mark?"

Lucas took the highlighter from YangYang and showed it to Ten before he could protest further. Ten laughed and uncapped the highlighter like Johnny had done to sniff it, scrunching his nose in response.

"That doesn't smell like watermelon."

"Let me see." Haechan took the highlighter from Ten, getting a bit on his nose when he went to smell it.

"Smells like it's too sweet. Not real watermelon for sure."

"That's because it's a highlighter. But that's not the point! It's Mark!"

"What's Mark?" Mark asked, coming down the stairs with a plate of brownies he had just helped Mrs. Suh make.

"This highlighter." 

Lucas took the highlighter from Haechan, showing it to Mark. He laughed almost a little too hard.

"Yo that is me!"

"Are you guys coming down yet? We've got it all set up!" Jaehyun shouted up the stairs, so those who were still hanging out in the cafe headed down to the basement.

Blankets were hung from the bunk beds for added effect, pillows and the few blankets that hadn't been strung across being piled up underneath to add to the level of comfortable. Mark added his plate of brownies to the snacks they had already gathered down there, courtesy of Jaemin's Mom, and a couple of game boards were set up.