La Casa de Lee

Taeyong led everyone to his house, finding it to be an odd thing to do. He was used to bringing maybe one or two people over for a school project, but never this many. Then again, before now his Dad would never allow for fourteen extra kids to be running around the apartment.

"He knows how many of us there are, right?" Doyoung asked. He had been over a couple of times when Taeyong wasn't involved in as many school activities as he is now, but it had been awhile.

"No, I only mentioned two of you guys and the rest are a surprise." He answered sarcastically.

"Can we go get Bella?" Lucas asked from the back of the group.

"We're lucky they're letting us keep Ruby in the apartment. I don't think we should push it."

"You get pets and kids in your apartment?!"

"Yeah..."

Allowing pets in apartments was a very uncommon thing, but there was also a limit. Jungwoo's surprise over the kid part was concerning to those who were paying attention, but no one asked.

Jungwoo was even more surprised when he walked into the apartment and saw it had one more room than his did and no one was scolded for however loud they got. Though for the first ten minutes they were all just awkwardly standing in the doorway and greeting Ruby if she came up to them.

"You good, Woo?" Taeil whispered when he noticed his wide eyes, and the younger nodded.

Jisung tugged on Taeil's sleeve, unable to put up with it longer. "Can I please sit?"

"Yeah." Jisung instantly sat down on the floor right where he had been standing, once again not bothering to go somewhere more comfortable.

Taeyong's Dad came out from his room, surprised to see them all awkwardly standing in a group. Except for his own son, he was grabbing a drink of water from the kitchen.

"You boys don't have to stand there. Make yourself at home."

So Yuta kicked off his shoes and went into the living room to lay across the floor, Hendery and Haechan sat on top of him, and Doyoung went into Taeyong's room to grab the deck of Uno cards he knew were kept in one of his drawers. Cartoons done in sharpie covered the walls, all done by Taeyong whenever he got bored.

Doyoung started up a game of Uno with Jeno, Jaemin and Taeil, some others watching or trying to help them cheat in some way. Chenle went and sat next to Jisung by the door so he didn't look out of place, the two of them playing with Ruby.

Taeyong pulled out Candy Land and YangYang, WinWin, Lucas and Yuta joined him. Even though they game only allowed four people to play and Yuta was squished under two kids.

"What do you kids want for lunch?" He listed a couple easy choices, but it's not like any of them would actually come to a solid decision.

"I'll help you. It takes too long if you don't have someone helping." Kun offered, washing his hands to make it harder for Mr. Lee to refuse his assistance.

After lunch and everyone helping to clean up after lunch, Mr. Lee took them to the playground. They ran around there for hours, Haechan and YangYang teaming up to taunt the older kids. Jaemin and Jisung were the only ones not running around, the older of the two pushing the younger on a swing until he was taunted into the game of tag and Kun took over.

They were so exhausted at the end of the day that they could barely even walk back to the apartment, all of them collapsing onto the floor and couch in a massive cuddle party while they slept.