Who is this kid? What's He Gonna Do?

"Does anyone ever get concerned with how many of us there are? There's a lot of us and I'm pretty sure Yuta just kidnapped this kid as we were walking out of the school." Taeyong motioned to Taeil, who Yuta pretty much did grab from the hallway as they were heading home.

"No, I kidnapped him last night. It's fine." YangYang was hoping they were talking about who he thought they were, because it would've be awkward if Yuta had brought home someone different.

"Who are you? Who are you? Who are you? Who is this kid? What's he gonna do!" Haechan and Hendery shouted together, quoting Hamilton.

Their teachers were very gay for each other and decided not to teach today and instead went to the staff room no one used to do things they certainly weren't paid to. So Haechan's class was mixed with Hendery's for the day even though they were in different grades and his teacher put on Hamilton the entire day to keep them entertained. They didn't even care if it involved swearing.

"Where's Jisung?" Taeil was going to introduce himself first, but he was a little concerned when he didn't see the pipsqueak.

"Shoot! That's what I forgot! I told him I'd walk him here!" Mark jumped up and ran upstairs, not bothering to wait to see if anyone wanted to come with him.

"I'll make sure he doesn't get lost again." Doyoung threw his bag to the ground and ran up the stairs after him.

"Hi! I'm Jaemin."

"Welcome to the cult."

"No! We stopped with the cult!" WinWin whined, throwing a pencil at the back of Haechan's head.

"My name's Taeil."

"So who's Jisung?" Kun asked, and Johnny explained what happened the night before. A very shortened version, but it's not like they had the attention span for the whole story.

"When you said you had friends, I didn't think you meant this many."

"There's more. Lucas, Jeno and Chenle went to go get Bella." Jaehyun shared.

"Nope! We're back!" Lucas announced very loudly, and Bella came pounding down the stairs to greet everyone.

"Ah cool, new kid. I'm Jeno."

"Sit!" Jungwoo pointed to the crate next to him, but Taeil shook his head. Jungwoo wasn't letting that slide, so he got up and dragged Taeil to come sit next to him. "You were too awkward. We do weird, not awkward."

"You guys still need to introduce yourselves."

"Why don't you go first then?" Haechan sassed back at Johnny.

"We met him last night. Weren't you paying attention to the story?" Yuta flicked his arm.

"I'm the light of your life, the center of your universe, and the only source of happiness you'll ever need."

"You forgot your name, dimwit." Haechan threw Jeno a glare.

"Haechan. I'm Haechan."

"I'm not littlest!" Chenle shouted as soon as he saw Jisung coming down the stairs, and he started doing a happy wiggle. But he was also on Kun's lap so he was quickly held still.

Kun couldn't stop Chenle from running up and hugging Jisung, almost knocking him over. "I'm not littlest!"

"You guys are lucky I went with him. Mark almost got lost again. Twice." Doyoung plopped down next to Jaehyun, not bothering to even get comfy.

"I did not! I knew where I was going!"

"Lele, you're squishing him."

"Oops, sorry." Chenle then took Jisung's hand and brought him over so they could sit.

Mark, of course, then remembered that he hadn't put their birthdays on the board last night, so he did that while Yuta went upstairs to grab cupcakes. Hendery brought Leon over to Jisung to introduce the two, even though he hadn't even introduced himself.

Taeyong watched Jisung listen intently to everything Chenle was telling him with a smile on his face. He leaned over closer to Jaehyun, whispering so the kids couldn't hear.

"My kid now."