Grass Fairies

After getting in a quick round of twister with way too many people, especially since they were a lot bigger than they used to be, Lucas and Jeno left the cafe to go interrupt Sungchan's soccer practice. If they had left with him, he would've made sure they never got there, and they would've missed twister.

It was a win win situation for everyone but Sungchan and that was the point.

The peewee team Sungchan was in charge of consisted of sixteen teeny tiny six year olds. He also coached his old middle school's B team, but because it was the summer he didn't have to do anything with them. That didn't stop him from getting them all together occasionally at the park to play just for fun. Yuta always joined in for that.

But the peewees had already asked if Lucas and Jeno were coming today and reluctantly accepted that they would not have any interruptions. So when the kid in goal (who was actually spacing out and drifting away from the goal to follow a butterfly) noticed the two of them approaching, the peewees went nuts.

"Coach Jung! They're here!"

"Can they play with us? Please?"

The dribbling drill was now completely forgotten as the peewees started clinging to Sungchan and pleading him.

Lucas and Jeno approached with smirks on their faces, pleased with the reaction they already had with only walking.

"Yeah, Sungie, can we play too?" Lucas mocked.

Sungchan sighed, knowing the kids would never get focused again for the rest of practice. They had been doing so good too.

"I thought I left you at home."

"Twister can only take so many people, so we thought we'd free up two spaces and come help you." Jeno innocently explained, giving Sungchan his best eye smile.

"Please Coach Jung? They came all the way here for us." One of the girls pleaded.

It was a five minute walk if you were going slow. Yet she made it seem like they walked five miles.

"Don't be mean and send them home. Pleaseeeee?"

Lucas and Jeno joined in on the pleading and whining of the peewees. They knew Sungchan wasn't that upset with them, they just knew he'd rather not have them there.

"Fine, but everyone has to stay focused. Okay?"

"We will!"

"Extra extra focus!"

The peewees chorused, going back to their positions for the drill. Though because they were disrupted now they had to argue over who was where in line.

Jeno stepped in before Sungchan could as Lucas got in goal with the butterfly chasing kid.

"I have an idea, how about we forget who was where in line and start again?"

"But I was first!"

"No, I was!"

"I don't know that. I see she's first right now. It'll be your turn soon anyways."

With an eye smile from Jeno the peewees stopped arguing so Sungchan could continue the drill. Normally, Lucas and Jeno would mess around with the kids the whole time, but today they actually were helpful.

That didn't mean they both didn't pick up a child or two on their way to the goal to score or lay down in front of the goal to block it. Just enough to keep the kids laughing and keep Sungchan from going insane.

"Plane incoming!" Lucas announced, running through the field with his arms out to the side while making sound effects.

The peewees laughed as they ducked, giving Jeno the perfect opportunity to swing one of the boys onto his back and run with him to the goal to put one in the back of the net. They were intercepted at the goal, but it was a solid effort.

Lucas and Jeno were by far way more exhausted than the kids by the end of practice, stumbling back home after helping Sungchan pack up.

"Are you completely done with us yet?" Jeno asked.

Sungchan refrained from smiling. He couldn't give them the satisfaction of that.

"Just don't make this a regular thing, please. Their parents expect them to learn something."

Lucas snickered, "That's what mine thought when they sent me to school."

"Then I really want this to be different."

Not making it a regular thing was definitely not something Jeno and Lucas could promise. It wouldn't be any fun if they did.

But when they were all showered, in pajamas and passed out on the couch above the cafe with their legs all on top of each other in an attempt to spread out, Sungchan finally smiled. He'd been holding it in for a long time, occasionally having to hide it with a sip from his water bottle.

"I don't know what I'd do without you guys."