80.0

A/N we're nearing the end, slowly but steady. We have less than 10 chapters left. I'm making y'all a last offer for a Q&A regarding this book. If there are no questions that's totally fine as well. Just letting y'all know, this is the last time I'm going to ask whether y'all have questions for me you would like answered. (Seriously, one person asking is already enough for me to set one up, don't worry about that)

So if you're interested in a Q&A chapter, let me know now. :)

-

"Anyone who has a continuous smile on his face conceals a toughness that is almost frightening."

Greta Garbo

-

"Where did you hear it?" Jimin blinked a few times, staring blankly at Jungkook. "Hear what?"

"About Seokjin and I."

"...I don't know what you're talking about." Jimin quickly tried closing his door but Jungkook had already put his monster shoes in between. "Jimin where did you hear it? You're the one who started the rumor." He shoved the door open, Jimin quickly ran to hide behind his couch.

"I already got beat up my Jin for blurting it out, I don't want you anywhere near me!" Jungkook still stood in the doorway. "Jin told you?" Jimin eyes widened and he looked to the ground. "Shit." He muttered, now Jungkook definitely knew. "Do NOT tell him you got it from me! Please Jungkook." Jungkook's eyelashes fluttered before he walked out of Jimin's apartment. "...I'm so dead." Jimin muttered, pulling out his phone to dial Namjoon's number.

-

"Mom!" Jungkook called out, his mother's car was on the driveway so she most likely home. She walked into the livingroon from the garden, still wearing her gloves. "What is it honey?" She removed her gloves before seeing the hurt look in her son's eyes. "Didn't your date go well sweetie? What's wrong?" She reached out to touch his face but he pushed her hand away. "Why?" Jungkook asked, his voice breaking slightly.

"Why what Jungkookie?"

"Why did you tell him to break up with me?" She sighed deeply, knowing where this conversation would go. "We were looking out for you. You seemed more upset with him then in love."

"You should've talked to me!" Jungkook snapped, tears of anger rolling down his cheeks. "Jungkook. I am your mother, don't raise your voice at me." Jungkook huffed, the tears still made their way down. "I love him mom..."

"You're delusional! You were completely fine these past months and now you act like he is the love of your life! Jungkook think for once!" Jungkook softly shook his head, the same hurt expression covering his face. "Because I thought he was done with me... Not because you MANIPULATED him into thinking I didn't love him anymore!"

"I know what's best for you Jungkook!" Jungkook gave her a look of disbelief. "...I have to go." He grabbed his bag back up, turning to leave for the door. "Jungkook I forbid you to leave the house!" He turned one more time to look at his mother. "How unfortunate that I don't care." He walked out and slammed the door shut harshly, breaking into a sprint.

-

"Where is everyone?" Yoongi asked once Hoseok let him in the very quiet home. "Work." Hoseok snickered, eventhough he had been living there for a quite some time it was still odd to be there all alone. "Will they be back soon?" Hoseok flashed Yoongi a look. "No... Why?" Yoongi hummed, shifting his weight on his heels. "I've been thinking..." He interlaced his fingers with Hoseok's. He looked so cute, his black hair twirled into a few loose curls. With every small movement he made his silver dangly earrings move with him. His eyes looked to contain more stars than their night at the Han River. "I... Want to take the next step with you."

Hoseok snapped out of his boyfriend appreciation zone. A smile slowly made it's way on Hoseok's face. "Wait.. Seriously?"

"Only if you want to of course..."

"Yeah, okay... yeah." He pulled Yoongi along to his bedroom. "You're sure right?" He asked while opening the door. "Yeah... I trust you." He closed the door behind them, stepping closer to his boyfriend. "Okay?"

"Yeah... okay." Hoseok softly held onto Yoongi waist and connected their lips. Slowly they walked backwards until they tumbled down on top of the bed.

"God, I fucking love you." Hoseok breathed out, swiping the bangs out of Yoongi's face. Yoongi looked at Hoseok with hazy eyes, seeing his boyfriend giving him love eyes. "I love you too." He whispered, cupping his face. He pulled Hoseok back in, wrapping his legs around Hoseok's waist.