42.0

"Promises are the uniquely human way of ordering the future, making it predictable and reliable to the extent that this is humanly possible."     

Hannah Arendt

-

"How was school today sweetie?" Yoongi's mom asked her son, who was sitting at the dinner table making his homework. "Awful. I had another breakdown." Yoongi muttered, before sighing in frustration. "Oh? Did Taehyungie come to help?"

"Taehyung has been avoiding me since last night." Yoongi's mother sat down next to her son, rubbing his upper arm. "Did you two fight?"

"We argued and after that he hasn't spoken a single word to me." She pouted before pulling him in for a hug. "Where's Taehyungie now?" Yoongi merely shrugged, when he got out of school Taehyung wasn't waiting for him like usual. He had waited for 30 minutes in case Taehyung had gotten in trouble but he never showed up. "I don't know. Did I mess up badly mom?" She rubbed soothing circles on his back. "Knowing Taehyungie he'll just go back to normal once you talk to him about it."

"I tried, he doesn't pick up."

"Let's just wait until he's home yeah?" Yoongi nodded before silently going back to his homework.

-

The front door opened, signaling someone had gotten home. "I caught a run away." Yoongi's father laughed before jokingly pushing Taehyung inside. "Hyunjae can you already stop pushing me?" Taehyung laughed, rubbing his shoulder.

"Taehyungie where were you?" Taehyung looked up at the clock. "Did the curfew change?"

"No, but we didn't know where you were."

"I texted Hyunjae where I was." Hyunjae came walking into the kitchen, putting his arm around his wife. "Honey what's the problem here?"

"Yoongi didn't know where Taehyung was!"

"Baram, sweetie, they're teenage boys. They can live their own life." Baram sighed, looking over at Taehyung. "Taehyungie can you please inform Yoongi next time if you have different plans after school? It's rude to make him wait for nothing." Taehyung pursed his lips and nodded before sitting down at the table as well.

"Tae can we talk?" Yoongi asked, Taehyung signaled him to speak up. "Okay listen... I'm sorry that I didn't listen to you it's just that-"

"Hoseok has gotten more important than me or your mental state. I know." Taehyung interrupted, both Yoongi's parents turning around in confusion. "What? Taehyung no- All of them are equally important to me." Taehyung raised his brow, before looking away. "If I am that important I don't want you skipping out on your therapy sessions anymore." Yoongi's mouth fell open and Taehyung looked over at him. "Deal?"

"Yeah okay- I won't." Yoongi said. Taehyung's cold expression immediately melted off his face, getting replaced by his usual smile. Baram and Hyunjae looked at each other and shook their heads at Taehyung's quick mood change. "So what were you doing Taehyungie?" Yoongi's mom asked. "I had a senior boy tutor me in Math." Baram wiggled her eyebrows. "Is him tutoring you all you did?"

"Yup. But he is joining us to the fair next week."

"You went to Hayun?" Yoongi asked, his parents highfiving each other. "We got a name! Oh Taehyungie I'm so happy that you're finding someone as well." Baram said. Taehyung awkwardly laughed before looking at Yoongi and nodding at his question.

-

Jungkook opened his bedroom door for Seokjin to walk in first. "Wow, a gentleman. Chivalry isn't dead after all." Seokjin put his bag down on the ground before jumping on the bed. "What do you want to do?" Jungkook asked, going to sit down on his desk chair. "You said your parents were working late right?"

"Yes?" Seokjin smirked before pulling open the nighstand drawer. Jungkook's expression immediately fell and Seokjin burst into a fit of laughter. "You'll never let me forget this huh?"

"Nope." Jungkook stood up from his desk chair, plopping down on top of Seokjin. "Goodnight." Seokjin gasped for air, Jungkook had put all his weight on top of him. "Get off of me hippo."

"HIPPO!?" Jungkook pushed himself up. "Can a hippo do that?"

"Hippos are quite strong so I'm guessing yes-" Jungkook grunted, interrupting Seokjin's hippo talk. Jungkook leaned down, brushing their lips against one another. Seokjin reached out and wrapped his arms around Jungkook to deepen the kiss.

Jungkook sat up to catch his breath and pulled off his shirt, smirking down at Seokjin. He leaned back down and resumed where they left of, one hand reaching over to grab a condom from the pack. Seokjin sat up, breaking the kiss and grabbed the condom from Jungkook's hand. Jungkook's eyes were dark and filled with lust. "I don't know how I feel about your mom joining us." Seokjin said while looking at the condom. He tried to contain his laughter until Jungkook snapped.

"SEOKJIN."