15.0

"There are two kinds of guilt: the kind that drowns you until you’re useless, and the kind that fires your soul to purpose."

Sabaa Tahir

-

"Yoongi come on! We're running late for school!" Taehyung ran as quick as he could in the direction of school, Yoongi however wasn't looking forward to going. Taehyung looked behind to see how far back Yoongi was. Taehyung ran back, hugging Yoongi. "Something wrong baby?"

"Don't feel so well." Yoongi mumbled, making Taehyung hug tighter. "Hmmm mentally or physically?"

"Both." Taehyung put the back of his hand against Yoongi's forehead. "Go back home and crawl into bed. I'll be back during lunch to check up with you okay?" Yoongi nodded, letting go of Taehyung. "You better hurry to school." Taehyung's eyes widened before he started sprinting to school again. "Bye!" Yoongi waited a second before turning on his heel and walking back to his home. He texted his father to call him in as sick, which he did without asking any questions.

-

Yoongi entered his home, closing the door before collapsing on the ground. He was both emotionally as physically exhausted. He pulled his phone out of his pocket, looking at the lockscreen with Taehyung.

 He pulled his phone out of his pocket, looking at the lockscreen with Taehyung

[A/N LMAOOO, I tried, leave me alone.😔]

Yoongi's lip trembled and tears started building up in his eyes. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." He whispered out, but his words would just disappear in the silence of his home.

-

Taehyung walked through the halls, feeling quite lonely without his friend at his side. Luckily Taehyung was a social butterfly, able to buddy up with everyone that crossed his path. He sat next to total strangers in the classes which resulted in finding new friends. However none of them even came close to his bond with Yoongi. The boy moved across the country with his friend to remain at his side. Taehyung smiled thinking about all the memories he had made with Yoongi and how close their families had gotten over the years.

"Hi Tae!" Taehyung snapped out of his daydream to look at Jimin. "Hello!"

"I couldn't help but notice that Yoongi isn't here today, what happened?" Taehyung smiled and wrapped his arm around Jimin's shoulder. "He felt a little sick so he decided to stay home today." Jimin nodded, glad that Yoongi was okay. "So I see you at lunch?" Taehyung shook his head at the question. "No, I want to go check up with Yoongi over the lunchbreak."

"Oh okay, I understand. Be back on time though!" Jimin warned with a smile, poking Taehyung's chest. "Yeah yeah, I will be back on time."

-

Taehyung opened the door, spotting Yoongi in a blanket burrito on the couch. Taehyung chuckled before jumping on the couch next to him. "How are you feeling baby?" Yoongi gave him a sideway glare. "Just great."

"Want me to heat up some chicken soup?" Yoongi pouted before nodding. Taehyung jumped up and went into the kitchen to go heat up some canned chicken soup. It wasn't going to work wonders like his mother's magical chicken soup, but it will do. "So what bothers you more? The mental or physical aspect?"

"Mental." Taehyung lowered the flame on the stove before walking back to the couch. "I know just the medicine for that."

"Oh god please don't." Taehyung cuddled up closely to Yoongi, pecking his cheek a few times. "Stop." Taehyung hummed, pinching Yoongi's cheek before standing up and walking to the kitchen again. "As you wish. You'll just miss out then."

"I'll gladly miss out on that."

"Whatever you say bub." Taehyung poured the soup in a bowl before setting it down in front of Yoongi. "Aren't you going to eat?"

"I ate on my way here." Yoongi looked hesitant before going to gulp down the soup. "Someone was hungry."

"Shut up."