12.0

"The return makes one love the farewell."     

Alfred De Musset

-
Tw / murder
-

HELP ME! WHY ARE YOU JUST SITTING THERE!? HELP ME! MAKE HIM STOP! PLEASE!" An agonizing scream rang through Yoongi's ears. He stared at the now dead body with a blank stare. Heavy footsteps approached him, grabbing his chin forcefully.

"This is what you get when you talk to someone else, this is all your fault."

-

Yoongi's eyes shot open, sitting up straight. He scanned his surroundings, it was just his bedroom. His breathing slowly calmed down and he rubbed his upper arm. "All my fault." He mumbled.

"It is all my fault.
-

"Hi sexy."

"Oh no." Namjoon layed his head on the table, not wanting to face him. "What a warm welcome back." Seokjin sat down at the table next to him. "I let you drop down a ladder yet you are still interested."

"I know it was an accident." Seokjin cuddled up to Namjoon's arm. "I really wish it wasn't."

"Did I miss a lot of schoolwork." Namjoon glared before pulling a pile of papers out of his bag. "Because I felt guilty for letting go of that ladder, and ONLY for that reason- I copied my notes for you to understand." Seokjin grabbed the papers and scanned through them. "Ahhhwww I know you love me, just admit it."

"No." Right on that moment Hoseok walked in, his smile immediately brightened when he saw Seokjin. "Jinnie!" Seokjin stood up, immediately engulfing Hoseok in a hug. "This is why you're my favorite!"

"Please sit down and be quiet." Their Ethics teacher, Mr. Song said. Hoseok quietly sat down on the empty seat behind Namjoon and Seokjin, pulling out all his stuff to make notes.

-

"KING SEOKJIN HAS RETURNED TO SCHOOL." Seokjin yelled through the hallways, his arms linked with Hoseok's and Namjoon's. Hoseok smiled politely at everyone they passed and Namjoon seemed like he wanted to die a little more everytime they passed someone.

"Shouldn't you be in a wheelchair to give yourself a rest." Namjoon asked, making Seokjin stop in his tracks. "So that's what I forgot this morning. Oh well doesn't matter, it's not like something will happen."

-

"CRAMPS, HOLY FUCK THE CRAMPS, I CAN'T STAND THE PAIN. SOMEONE GIVE ME A WHEELCHAIR." Seokjin dramatically layed in the middle of the hallway, demanding everyone to get him a wheelchair. Eventually the school nurse walked up to him and helped him up on the wheelchair. "You're lucky we have one here. Tell me where your friends are so I can bring you there." And that Seokjin did, he showed up in the cafeteria with the nurse pushing him. "The group of 6 there, with the boy in a rainbow sweater." The nurse nodded before putting Seokjin down there.

"...So you didn't need a wheelchair?"

"Shut up Namjoon." Seokjin turned to face Jimin. "We have the same maths class so you'll have to push me to math."

"Oh great, always wanted to be a servant for King Seokjin." Seokjin nodded approvingly, Jimin letting out a sigh.

"Seokjin how are you gonna get home? You can't go in the bus like that." Taehyung asked, worried for his friend. Seokjin blinked a few times before looking at Namjoon. "No you can't stay with me."

"But the distance to your house can be walked!" Seokjin looked over at Taehyung and Yoongi. "The last people you want to stay with are my parents." Taehyung laughed before nodding. "They NEVER leave you alone." Seokjin shuddered just thinking about not having his precious alone time. "Jiminie?"

"Seokjin I literally step on the bus a halt before you, my house is even further."

"Hobi?"

"Sure! If you're up for a long walk." Seokjin waved Hoseok off, eventhough he was the halt after him, his house was still a little too far away for his liking. Seokjin slowly shifted his gaze towards the only one still sitting there. His lip twitched and he held up his hand. "No. Not even going to consider it."

-

"Have fun at Jungkook's!" Jimin waved Seokjin and Jungkook farewell while he was waiting for the bus to arrive. Seokjin looked behind one more time, flipping them all off.

Taehyung and Yoongi walked up to Hoseok, tapping on his shoulder. "Want to hang out Hobi?" Hoseok smiled and nodded. "Have fun sitting with Namjoon." Jimin's eyes widened and he furiously shook his head. "He'll beat me up again!"

"Bye~~~~"

-

A/N I-is anyone actually reading this or am I writing to myself? ;-;

Pls let me know if you are here and if you like what you are reading so far...