23.0

"It will be foolish not to get your heart broken, even once.
For having a broken heart makes you realize the immense capability it possesses to mend and heal itself and to love far more intensely,with every affixed piece of it that was once broken and torn apart.."

Sanhita Baruah

-

"You don't care for me at all! All you do is mock me!"

"No shit! You never loved me anyway!" Jungkook froze in place. "I do- I mean I did." His voice came out as a whisper. Seokjin was still as pissed off while Jungkook's wall slowly came crumbling down. "You were my first love, why wouldn't I love you..."

"Stop with that stupid act Jungkook." Jungkook turned around, laughing dryly before blinking away his tears. "Yeah, my stupid act. You got me, all I ever want to be is the bane to your existence."

"Jungkook, look at me while I'm talking to you. I'm not talking to your back." Jungkook looked at the ground before slowly facing Seokjin again. He looked up to meet Seokjin's eyes which seemed to be the biggest mistake. He bit his trembling lip before completely breaking down. He went to sit down on his knees, his hair covering his eyes. "Jungkook?" Jungkook's shoulders were shaking and tears were streaming down his eyes, loud sobs occasionally leaving his mouth. Seokjin's anger slowly faded, worry taking over. "Jungkook. What's wrong? Talk to me." Seokjin went to sit in front of Jungkook, testing the waters a little. Seokjin was confused at the sudden change. One moment he was screaming and now he was sitting here and crying his eyes out. "Jungkook, hey- look at me." Jungkook shook his head, covering his mouth while sobbing. Seokjin grabbed Jungkook's face, wiping away his tears and making sure his hair was back in place. "What's going on? Why are you crying?"

"I'm sorry, I'm so- so sorry." His voice trembled. Seokjin pulled Jungkook in a hug, rubbing comforting circles on his back. "...So you did break my Willy Wonka hat?"

"Stop it."

"Sorry." He held Jungkook even closer, it had been a while since he has been in Jungkook's arms. "What are you apologizing for Kookie?"

"Everything." He mumbled in Seokjin's shoulder, sniffling quietly. "I need you to be specific, why are you apologizing now and why did you apologize at the party? I won't hold it against you, I promise." Jungkook wrapped his arms around Seokjin's waist. "I broke a promise." Seokjin rolled his eyes, pulling away from the hug. "You're being dramatic over a promise? What is the promise?" Jungkook wiped away his tears before looking up to look Seokjin in the eye.

"I fell in love with you again."

-

"What would they be up to?" Jimin wondered aloud while Hoseok was getting ready to jump into bed. "I don't know, they were screaming for way longer than we expected." Jimin yawned, pulling the blanket over himself and inviting Hoseok in to cuddle.

"How's it going with Yoongi?"

"We're friends." Jimin looked up, unamused. "So you're saying you don't like him?" Hoseok shrugged. "I don't know, I never looked at him in that way before."

"Hobi, close your eyes." Hoseok did what he was told. "Now, think about him. His voice, his touch, his eyes. What do you feel?"

"Safe."

"Okay what the fuck that's so cute- anywayyyy." Jimin sat up, thinking about a few questions. "Would the thought of kissing me disgust you?" Hoseok pulled a stank face, Jimin trying his hardest not to get offended. "Okay, now would the thought of kissing Yoongi disgust you?"

"I-.... Don't think so????"

"Do you want to hold him?"

"Yes?"

"Do you want to protect him?"

"Yes."

"Hobi, have you ever been in love?" Hoseok opened his eyes and sighed. "No." Jimin hugged Hoseok. "Take your time. How about you tell him you want to hang out.... plan a cute little date so you won't give him false hope. Only you consider it a date okay?" Hoseok hummed, falling back in the bed. "I guess I can try that."

-

"Let me go! Please!" Tears streamed down the poor girl's eyes. "I didn't mean to- I- pleeaaasssee let me go. I need to take care of my father!"

"Should've thought of that before." He grabbed onto her chin, gliding a knife next to her face. "She didn't do anything." The boy scoffed looking back at Yoongi. "Oh so I should punish you instead?"

"No.. uhm.. That won't be necessary." He made it's way to Yoongi, harshly grabbing his face. "Then perhaps you should start fucking listening." He grabbed a gun out of his pocket, aiming it at the girl.

"No!"

-

"No!" Yoongi shot up once again, holding his head in pain. He heard rapid footsteps before his door got opened. Yoongi cowered in fear, please don't hurt him.

"Baby are you okay?" A surge of relief went through Yoongi's body, it was Taehyung. Of course it was Taehyung. Taehyung flipped the switch, approaching Yoongi's bed before pulling him in for a hug.