57.0

"You fell in love with a storm. Did you really think you would get out unscathed?"

Nikita Gill

-

"Oh great fucking start of the year." Jimin complained once Hoseok informed him about the current situation. "It's the third week into this year and they already managed to make it go sour for themselves." Jimin kept rambling on and on about it before Namjoon covered Jimin's mouth with his hand. "That's enough Minnie."

"Do you know why they did Hoseok?"

"They had a talk after their fight in the bus and that did not go so well...." Namjoon sighed, releasing his grip from Jimin. "Oh so they were back at insulting?"

"That was a mistake." Namjoon said, quickly covering Jimin's mouth again. "Let's just lock them up again." Taehyung joked, everyone of them looked at him with a sour expression. Hayun sat up, confused. "Wait... Again? Y'all locked them up before?"

"They sure did." Yoongi said, thinking back about how his words got twisted into that awful plan. "It worked the first time around." Taehyung shrugged, leaning onto Hayun's shoulder.

"What are we going to do about it?"

"Nothing Hoseok. It's best to let them calm down." Yoongi squeezed Hoseok's shoulder reassuringly. "But- Jungkook was so upset-"

"Hobi, Yoongi is right. The wounds are way too fresh. Involving yourself now is bound to go wrong." Namjoon gave Hoseok a look. Right, Hoseok was the only one in his friendgroup with no actual dating expierence. Hell, he hadn't even had a proper fight with Yoongi yet... Let alone a break up. Jimin finally managed to get Namjoon's hand off. "I suggest we wait a bit, at least until we also have Seokjin's side of the story." Everyone nodded in agreement, Hoseok looking unsure. He just couldn't get Jungkook's expression out of his head.

"Hobi, you better not ask Seokjin about it when you get back home." Jimin warned.

-

"You're too sensitive about someone else's relationship Hoseok." Hoseok looked over at Yoongi. "They're my friends." Yoongi sighed, grabbing Hoseok's hands. "I know that. But most people stay outside of breakups." Hoseok pouted, looking at his boyfriend. "I'm never going to go through a breakup. Sounds awful." Yoongi softly snickered, readjusting Hoseok's hair. "It's bound to happen." Hoseok softly smacked Yoongi's hand away. "Excuse me?"

Yoongi looked at him with soft eyes. "It's highly unlikely you end up with your first love. And even if you did, you probably reunited with them after loving others." Hoseok frowned at his words. "No. I'm sure I will end up with you." Yoongi smiled softly. "That's very sweet but I don't want to let you live in La La Land like that. Things are bound to get nasty."

"We have gone through things!"

"Unusual things, yes. Not couple things." Hoseok pulled Yoongi close, resting his head on Yoongi's. "I think you just have a negative outlook on love because of your past."

"I think your outlook isn't realistic." Hoseok shushed him, cuddling even closer. "Nothing is impossible."

-

Jungkook sat at the table, doing his homework before his mother showed up who was holding something behind her back. "Are you already so busy with school?" Jungkook rose an eyebrow. "No, just a little bit of homework." His mother narrowed her eyes. "Working overhours then?" Jungkook put his pen down. "No?"

"Then explain... THIS." She plopped a familiar box on the table. "....Those mom, are condoms.... Something you didn't use." She looked at her son with a glare. "That's not what I meant." Jungkook crossed his arms. "Then for what reason did you pull that box out of my nighstand for?"

"I'm worried."

"About?" He asked and took a sip from his drink. "Before at least 2 would disappear out of this box each week, now none have disappeared." Jungkook spit out his drink, nearly choking to death. "You count my condoms!?"

"I just want to know when I need to buy new ones!"

"You can just ask!" Jungkook yelled at his mother causing his father to show up. "What's going on here?"

"MOM COUNTS MY CONDOMS!" Jungkook's father looked taken aback by that.

"HE ISN'T USING THEM." She defended herself. "I DON'T HAVE A REASON TO USE THEM!"

"ONE OF YOU TWO COULD HAVE A GENETIC STD. I DON'T WANT YOU RISKING IT!"

"MOM WHY WOULD YOU HAVE HAD AN STD?"

"MINE COULD'VE BEEN GENETIC TOO!"

"DAD DIDN'T GET AN STD FROM YOU!"

"THEN SEOKJIN COULD'VE HAD AN STD!" Jungkook's father stood still in the middle of the room. He was questioning all the decisions he had made in life that made him end up here. Hearing his wife and son yelling at each other about condoms and STDs. "The neighbors will start calling the police if you two don't stop yelling!" He raised his voice, Jungkook and his mother both stopping to stare at him. "How dare you yell at me." He let out a sigh the second that left his wife's mouth. "Honey, no- stop. We were talking about Jungkook."

The attention went back to their son. "I really do not like discussing this but why don't you use your condoms?"

"I don't need them."

"Jungkook, STDs are very serious, you can't just-"

"No. I'm not stupid. I meant that I don't need them because I'm not... you know." His mother gasped. "My poor baby did something happen? Is Seokjin busy at the moment?" She pulled her son in for a hug, smushing his face together. "Wouldn't know." Jungkook muttered, making his mother more concerned. "Don't tell me that-"

"We broke up." Jungkook's voice slightly broke, tears building up in his eyes. "That's it. I'm grabbing my bat." Jungkook's father disappeared, making Jungkook panic. "Wait no! Don't hurt him!"

"Who hurts my son gets hurt by my bat."