61.0

"You are enough to drive a saint to madness or a king to his knees."

Grace Willows

-

"This is exactly why I told you to stop. It's dangerous!" Namjoon exclaimed, rubbing his sore knuckles. "Even if I stop now, my videos have already been spread around. They'll still recognize me!"

"One day, you'll slip up and accidentally show your face, then what?" Jimin huffed, glaring Namjoon down. "I can protect myself."

"Oh yeah, because that became very clear today."

"You're one year older Namjoon, one. Don't act like I'm a tiny little baby!" Jimin yelled, all his walls immediately building back up. "But you are!" Jimin's mouth fell open, he stared Namjoon down. "I'm sick of this shit." He grabbed his bag, slinging it around his shoulder. "I'm going home." Jimin snapped, quickly leaving Namjoon's house. "Jimin come on listen to m-" He slammed the door shut, sprinting down the street.

-

"...So it seems I'm the only one outside of drama right now?" Hayun questioned, looking around the group to see all of them angry or anxious. The only two who didn't seem completely pissed off with each other were Yoongi and Hoseok. The two of them just held each other, Hoseok seeming to try and calm down Yoongi. "I'm- uhm... I'm going to my friends." He stood up, Taehyung looking after him. Hayun mouthed a short sorry while leaning down to grab his bag. Taehyung's brows were furrowed. "Why are you leaving?"

"I want to catch up with my friends." He leaned down and gave the grumpy Taehyung a peck before walking off. "I feel betrayed." Taehyung said. "Same." Jimin sighed, making Namjoon sigh as well. "Me worrying is not me betraying you."

"You worrying is breaking your promise that you would trust my decisions."

"I care about your safety what is bad about that?"

"Everything."

"Jimin you're not making sense." Jimin stood up and grabbed his bag. "Goodbye." He left the cafeteria. "Jimin we have class togeth-" Namjoon quickly got up from his seat, running after him.

The bell rang, indicating that the students should head to their class. Seokjin got up, walking ahead of the group when everyone was heading to their PE class.

-

"....Rugby?" Taehyung pulled a disgusted face while their teacher Mr. Jung looked at them with a smile. "It will be fun! Get all of your hormones out for a second. We are splitting the girls and boys up though I don't find that very safe."

"Sir, I can assure you we can han-" A girl in their class spoke up, her mouth quickly getting covered by another girl. "I think that's a fantastic idea sir, let's split up." He looked weirdly at the two girls before marking two different fields. One classmate stood in the middle of it. "Suji why are you still standing there?" Their teacher called out. "I'm non binary sir. I don't fit in these groups." Mr Jung blinked his eyes a few times. "In what group are your friends?"

"Both." Suji crossed their arms.

"Your best friend?" Mr. Jung tried.

"Girls."

"Go to girls." Suji shrugged, walking over to the girls group. "Sir! Suji is a boy! That's not fair!" A girl complained. "Suji is what Suji wants, deal with it." Mr Jung waved the girl off, distributing the materials needed for the game.

-

"Come on! Tackle him!" Mr Jung encouraged once he saw Jungkook with the ball running towards Seokjin. Seokjin was hesitant at first but eventually went for it, tackling Jungkook down just before the goal line. "Ouch, that was a painful fall." Their teacher quickly jogged over to Seokjin and Jungkook that were still sprawled out on the ground. "Boys are you two okay?" Seokjin got up, holding onto his shoulder. "I guess so." Mr Jung helped Jungkook up who was holding his mouth. "Oh my, Seokjin go clean this up with him while I send the rest home."

"But si-"

"Seokjin. Go." Awkwardly the two of them made their ways to the bathroom. Jungkook leaving behind a trail of blood that was dripping down from his mouth.

Seokjin wetted a few tissues, concentrating on the area where Jungkook's tooth went through his lip. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Part of the game now isn't it?" Jungkook mumbled, of course he sounded a bit weird while talking. For the first time since their break up, Seokjin made proper eye contact with him. "Uhm... Yeah, I guess..." He threw away the now bloody tissues after also wiping his chin blood free. "Seems like it didn't go completely through."

"Sure felt like it. Is your shoulder okay?" Seokjin rubbed his shoulder, looking away. "Yeah, it's fine." There was a knock on the door before Mr Jung entered. "Are you alright Jungkook?" He put down a little medkit, sitting in front of the boy. "I'm fine."

"It doesn't look too serious, let's just disinfect it and make sure no filth gets in there. You can let it get checked out by a doctor to be sure." Jungkook hissed when the disinfectant got put on his wound. "Yeah, it's definitely minor. Else just get your parents' opinion on it. Seokjin is your shoulder okay? Want me to look at it?"

"Just a scrape sir."

"Let's clean it, come on sit down." Seokjin sat down, facing away from Jungkook and his teacher.