Chapter 20; Returning to Hogwarts

Aurora's POV

I woke up and started to rub the sleep out of my eyes but felt a sharp pain in my head when the sunlight hit my eyes.

"Ow." I mumbled putting my hand to my forehead.

Suddenly I felt sick to my stomach, I got up and ran to the bathroom. I almost didn't make it to the toilet before throwing my guts up into it.

I heard a slight laugh come from the doorway. I knew it belonged to Draco.

With my face still in the toilet I growled at him; "I better not hear you laugh again."

"Sorry, love. You did have a lot to drink last night." He said while still chuckling.

He came over to rub my back. I slumped my back against the cabinet, feeling exhausted from heaving into the toilet and put my head in my hand. Draco sat in the floor with me for a few minutes until I felt good enough to stand up.

"Oh, I'd imagine there are a few more people in the house who feel like you do." He told me.

I had fuzzy memories of our friends stay in a few of the guest rooms.

"You should eat something to feel better, are you up for that?" He asked.

I nodded and he walked with me out of the room, I knocked on the guest bedroom door and heard some groans that came from my best friends. I opened the door to find Hope and Dylan thrown across the huge bed. 

"I'll go find Blaise." He said laughing and shaking his head.

I walked into the room and sat on the bed.

"Hey c'mon losers. Get up." I shook Dylan's back.

They let out random grumbles and moans and started to sit up.

"What time is it?" Hope asked.

"Uh, I think about 10." I told her.

Dylan got up and ran to the bathroom. I cringed when I heard the sounds of her throwing up came floating out of the bathroom.

"Oof, if she doesn't stop I'm going to have to join her." I said holding my stomach.

"Yeah me too." Hope said. "I have to be back home by noon to have lunch with my parents before packing up to go back to Hogwarts tomorrow." 

"Okay, we can all go downstairs and have something to eat." I told her.

Dylan emerged from the bathroom,  a hand clutching her stomach. Draco appeared in the door way with a unhappy looking Blaise.

"Just wake up, Blaise?" I joked with him.

"Yeah courtesy of this lovely boyfriend of yours." He said, rubbing his eyes.

"I think mum prepared a large brunch for everyone." Draco said motioning for everyone to come downstairs.

We all filed into the kitchen to see Lucius and Narcissa waiting for us.

"Ah now this is a fine looking bunch." Narcissa said stifling a laugh.

Lucius didn't bother, he laughed looking us all over.

"I'm going to assume you all had a good night." He said.

"When we got home and saw the main room and the small pile of high heels at the bottom of the stairs we figured we'd make you all some food to feel better." Narcissa motioned to the food all around the island. There were pancakes, eggs, sausages and fruit covering it.

Lucius flicked his wand and plates left the cabinet and flew into each of our hands.

"Eat up." Lucius said standing up and picking up a strawberry and eating it.

Mr. & Mrs. Slytherinजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें