Chapter 26; Escape

A/N: I'm sorry.. what?! 1K reads? I never thought anyone was going to read this, I was just writing it because I enjoy doing it and was using it to decompress from the stress of college. But Thank you guys!! This is so fun, leave me some comments of what you think will happen or want to happen!

Draco's POV

It's April now and school gets over in about a month for the summer so Aurora and I were making sure to try and spend as much quality time together as we could when we weren't doing school work and preparing for our OWLs. 

Today is Sunday morning and Aurora, our friends and I are going to Hogsmeade this afternoon as a break from studying. I got dress in dark jeans and a quidditch t-shirt. I turned to go to the Great Hall to find our usual group, Aurora didn't stay with me last night because we got into a little bit of an argument. A pointless argument, at that, one instigated by Pansy.

I walked to the Great Hall reliving the argument in my head. Pansy had walked up to the two of us while we were studying in the library and threw a shirt of mine at us. I hadn't seen the shirt in ages so it had to be from when we were hooking up the year prior but Aurora questioned it..just like Pansy wanted her to.

We went back to my dorm and started yelling at each other, I was trying to tell her I hadn't seen the shirt in probably a year but she's too stubborn to listen and kept yelling over me. She kept yelling and asking when I slept with Pansy behind her back. By the time she went to her dorm, I think she was over accusing me of something I didn't do but she still wasn't happy with me. I managed to kiss her cheek before she stormed down the hallway.

I made it to the Great Hall just as I finished reliving our argument in my head. I looked around for our friends and found them. I walked over and sat down next to Aurora.

"Good morning." I said smiling at her.

She shot me a cold look and hissed a "morning" out of her mouth.

I leaned to her ear, and whispered;

"Are you seriously still mad at me?" 

"Draco I'm just really not in the mood for another round of last night." She said rolling her eyes.

"There doesn't have to be, Rory. You and I both know Pansy only did that to cause a fight between us. Are you really going to give her that satisfaction?" I whispered again.

She slammed the toast she was eating down on her plate and shot a look down the table at where Pansy was sitting.

She let out a sigh.

"I know, you're right." She told me. 

I raised my eyebrows.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, I hate fighting with you even if it doesn't seem like it." She told me. "Can I have a kiss before I change my mind?"

I smiled and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

We finished breakfast and then all got ready to walk to Hogsmeade. We walked and talked about school, quidditch and our summer plans. We made it to the village and I asked Aurora what she wanted to do, she said she wanted to go to Honeydukes. Everyone else went to the other shops.

We picked out some random sweets and I paid and we went to sit on a bench together. We snacked on some of the goodies together. I couldn't resist the urge so I asked her;

"Rory, do you actually think I would cheat on you? Especially with Pansy?" 

She looked down at the ground.