Chapter 47; Vanishing Cabinet

Draco's POV

I sat in the common room, in a green velvet chair, waiting for Aurora to come down to go to breakfast. I thumbed through my potions book trying to pass the time, I didn't known what was taking her so long. Blaise came down to wait with me.

"So have you been working more on that uh, project lately?" He asked.

"Yes, unfortunately." I said not looking up from my book.

"Hey Draco, where's that fine piece of ass, Aurora?" I looked up to see Dustin coming down into the common room.

"I thought you were attached to her hip, huh, Malfoy?" He said walking past me.

I threw my book on the ground and lunged at him. My hands finding the collar of his robes and I slammed him against the wall.

"What's your problem, dickhead?" I yelled in his face.

Everyone that was in the common room was watching then event unfold.

"Hey, man. Everyone talks about her behind your back. I'm doing you a favor and saying it to your face." Dustin said looking smug at me.

Blaise put his hand on my arm to try and get me to let him go.

"Let go of me, Blaise." I spat at him.

He did what I said and I loosened my grip on Dustin just to slam him against the wall once more.

"I think she's made it pretty clear she doesn't want anything to do with you." I snarled at Dustin.

"That doesn't mean I don't want something to do with her." Dustin said to me.

I was so angry I could spit fire. I let go of him, he straightened himself and fixed his robes. I drew my fist back and punched him in the nose. I saw a fist come from the corner of my vision and hit Dustin in the face a second time, it was Blaise. Dustin fell to the ground and I raised my foot to kick him when someone said my name.

"Draco?" I turned to see Dracena standing at the bottom of the stairs looking at me.

"Dracena." I said.

Her eyes fell to Dustin laying on the floor, his hands over his nose.

"You need to reconsider keeping him as a friend, sister." I said to her. 

Aurora came down the stairs as I spoke, she put a hand on Dracena's shoulder when she saw her face before she realized why. Dracena looked at me shocked I was capable of such a thing. Aurora looked from my eyes to Blaise down to Dustin on the ground and back to me. Her mouth opened slightly, she shifted her weight from one foot to the other and crossed her arms. Dylan and Hope came down behind Aurora, looking around at what was going on.

I raised my hands and shrugged.

"Don't act like he didn't have it coming." I said to Aurora.

I walked over to pick up my books. Aurora rolled her eyes at me and walked to leave the common room. Dylan and Hope following her, Dracena ran over to Dustin. I looked at Blaise and we both headed out in a hurry to catch up with the girls. They were sitting down for breakfast already by the time we made it to The Great Hall.

"Was that fun boys?" Dylan asked over Aurora's shoulder when she saw us.

Aurora looked back at us and scoffed. I sat down next to her and she scooted closer to Dylan. 

"Did you enjoy inflating that big ego of yours this morning?" She asked giving me a side eye.

"Aurora you act like the guy is innocent." I said to her.