Chapter 55; Flashback

A/N: I hope you are all excited as I am for this chapter! We're going back to the day Aurora and Draco got married because everyone just found out and if you're anything like me you want to hear about the wedding!

Aurora's POV

I sat on the stool in front of a mirror in Dracena's bathroom brushing through my long hair when the door opened. It was Narcissa.

"Hi." I said smiling at her.

"Are you ready for today?" She asked.

I smiled again and nodded.

"Good! I have a little surprise for you." She said moving to the side revealing two people standing behind her.

It was Dylan and Hope.

"Oh my god!" I said tearing up and putting my hand over my mouth.

They both bolted in the room and I got up to hug them.

"Lucius and I snuck them here for today, we didn't think this should happen without them." Narcissa said.

"What is going on?" Dylan finally asked after Narcissa shut the door.

They sat down with me and I told them everything. They sat silently for a few minutes.

"I understand if you hate me and don't want anything to do with me anymore." I said to them.

"No, shut up." Dylan said.

"You didn't have a choice, Aurora. You're our best friend." Hope said.

Dylan finally saw the dress bag hanging behind me and stood and walked over to it. She unzipped it and pulled some with lace out.

"Aurora?" She said. "Are we here for your wedding?" 

Hope's jaw dropped and looked at me for an answer.

I nodded.

"Yeah, you are." I said quietly.

"Oh my god, Aurora." Hope's eyes filled with tears.

"Don't cry, I want this." I said. "You know I love Draco."

"You aren't being forced to do this?" Hope asked.

"No!" I said. "Draco proposed to me and we waited for a day everyone would be gone so no one could stop us."

I extended my hand out to show them my engagement ring.

"Wow." Hope said taking my hand to look at the ring.

"I always knew Draco had good taste." Dylan said.

We all laughed.

"It feels so nice to laugh again." I told them.

"Well damn, let's get you ready for your wedding!" Dylan yelled.