Chapter 2: The New Girl (Again)

Draco's POV

"Making her return to Hogwarts tonight.." Dumbledore said.

Everyone looked at each other knowing who he was talking about. I was ready for this to be over with so I could go to bed. I am glad to be back at Hogwarts, away from my father. I will miss my mother though.

"Everyone please welcome back, Aurora Grey." Dumbledore raised his arms motioning to the doors of the Great Hall.

Everyone's heads snapped in that direction as the doors opened. I rolled my eyes and glanced over. I started to look away but I had to take a double take. Aurora was not  the same little girl we remembered from first year. 

The doors opened to reveal her standing there with both hands on her hips, perfectly done makeup with dramatically winged eyeliner and one eyebrow raised and her eyes scanning the crowd. Surely looking to find someone who dared to gossip about her right in front of her. She wasn't wearing her robes either. She was wearing shredded black jeans that hugged her curves with a white long sleeve shirt that was short enough it showed the midriff of her stomach.

After what seemed like an hour she finally moved, I realized it hadn't been an hour I was just transfixed. She walked down the middle of the Great Hall and to greet the girl I remember her being closest with in our first year. I think her name is Dylan? I was still staring when she walked past me, she shot me a glance and smirked.. hey, that was my thing. 

She looked nothing like the other girls here.. not the perfectly skinny, no curve having girls here. She wasn't big but had hips and an ass. Her thighs were not the same as her calves like the other girls but slightly thicker, and he waist was the perfect hourglass shape. She had the longest hair I had ever seen, all the way to her bum and as red as could be.

"Blimey" Goyle said.

"I think that answers your question, Goyle. She is seriously hot." Crabbe said elbowing him.

"Are you alright there, Draco? You've got a bit of drool on your chin." Goyle teased me.

I snapped out of my daze and tried to look disgusted. "I'm sure she's not here to have guys falling all over her."

"Oh good all of the guys are going to be obsessed with her. She isn't even that pretty." Pansy snarked trying to get my attention.

"Well she's sure as hell prettier than you." I snapped at her.

Pansy relentlessly tries to get my attention every year, it only worked when I was  bored or lonely. Can she just take the hint? It's been years and I've never given a single hint to wanting her as a girlfriend. I got up and left the Great Hall and headed to the Slytherin Common Room in the dungeons.

I walked up to a blank stone wall and said "pure blood." The stone wall slide aside and I entered the common room. It's really one of my favorite places here. Since no one was there I decided to sit for awhile. 

I sat looking that the windows on the ceiling, watching the water move over the room and all of the creatures that live in the Black Lake since the common room is located under the lake.

After about an hour, the door opened..