Chapter 51; The New Year

Aurora's POV:

It's felt like an eternity that we've been hold up in Draco's bedroom, Christmas has passed, my birthday has passed and so has New Year's. We're supposed to be going back to Hogwarts in three days but who knows if Voldemort will let us. He literally hasn't spoken or acknowledged us since he forbade us from going back to Hogwarts. There was only one day we got to leave the room for something other than a meeting, it was the same day Draco's parents helped sneak Hope and Dylan here to see us for the day. It only worked out because Voldemort and his minions left to go somewhere, I really couldn't care less where they were going. 

After being here for about a month and we were all about to go crazy we decided to slip an owl out of the house to Hogwarts. We sent only a piece of parchment to Hope and Dylan, scrawled on it was only two words; "We're safe." At the bottom of the paper, as small as possible, scribbled our initials; "B,D,A." We knew it would give the girls some peace of mind and give us some too.

Draco came out of the bathroom, breaking me out of my thoughts, wearing only his black dress pants. He shook a towel through his wet, white hair. My eyes wandered over his perfectly sculpted body. Draco chuckled.

"What?" I said, moving my gaze from his body to his eyes.

He shook his head.

"We've been together for how long and you still look at me like it's the first time you've ever seen me without a shirt on?" He said moving towards his dresser.

"Well, have you looked in the mirror? Looking like you do shouldn't be allowed." I said to him.

"I could say the same to you, Grey." He said turning and resting against the dresser while fidgeting with his white shirt.

I stood up and walked over to him before he could put his shirt on. I was standing only inches in front of him, I looked from his stomach to his chest and then looked straight into his stormy grey eyes. He stared at me for a second before moving forward and kissing me. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me to the bed. He laid me down on it as we made out, he paused to picked up his wand and cast a silencing charm on the room.

"Don't need my aunt thinking we're giving her a niece or nephew." Draco said smirking, looking down at me.

I let out a giggle and Draco leaned down to kiss my neck. I was already dress for the day with my hair and makeup done but that didn't last long. We were "busy" for the better part of an hour, I would guess when there was a knock at the door. Draco and I froze, he looked down at me with wide eyes and his hair a mess. 

"Draco? Aurora?" Someone called through the door.

"Fuck" Draco whisper yelled getting up from where he was on top of me.

I sprung up and started looking for my black jeans and underwear, I grabbed what clothes I could and ran into the bathroom. Draco fumbled to get his pants back on and get to the door. I heard him open it while I was getting dressed.

"What is going on Draco? Where is Aurora?" I heard Bellatrix ask.

"Oh she was taking a shower, I think she just got out." I heard him say.

"Right." I heard her say with skepticism. "And the hickeys on your neck and chest?"

"Bella, knock it off." I heard Narcissa snap at her. "Leave them alone."

Bellatrix laughed and then said; "Well get yourself together and bring Aurora downstairs.. quickly." 

"There's a meeting in 15 minutes." Narcissa explained.