Honey Honey (Suyin)

A/n so I saw Mamma Mia! live recently and the number Honey Honey made me want to write about Suyin and her wedding.

.

.

.

"Oh my Spirits, Su!" Kya shouted, running up to her friend and throwing her arms around her. Not far behind was Izumi, pushing her glasses up and getting her own hug in. Suyin grinned.

"I've been out here forever! I was beginning to think you wouldn't show!" She cried. Izumi rolled her eyes.

"And miss our best friend's wedding? Yeah right! We left as soon as we got the letter, I can't believe you're getting married tomorrow!"

Suyin shrieked. "I know, neither can I! But, I have even bigger news. You know how my mom never talks about my dad? Always says she can't remember?"
The girls nodded. She went on.

"Well, I know I shouldn't have, but I found my mom's journal. Look," she pointed, "126 AG. That's the year I was born! This is the journal she kept the summer she got pregnant with me."

Kya immediately snatched the book from her hands.

"Ooh! Juicy!" She said, flipping through the pages. Suyin took it back.

"There are three entries, all taking place around the time she got pregnant. The first one, Sokka. It reads: 'Sokka and I had such a wonderful time last night. We talked for a long time, then I took him to the island, and...' dot dot dot,"

"Dot dot dot?" Izumi asked, giggling. Suyin grinned.

"That's what they said in the olden days. Anyway, there's another entry, a few weeks later. It says 'I had so much fun with Satoru tonight! He came to watch my metalbending class, then we went out to eat, I took him to the island and...' dot dot dot"

The girls all erupted into a fit of giggles. Finally, Suyin drew enough breath to read the final entry.

"Then there's this last one. 'Haru and I had such a blast yesterday! We had a picnic, then one thing led to another, I took him to the island, and...' dot dot dot," the girls began to giggle again, "'I probably shouldn't have, but he was so sweet!' Do you guys know what this means? One of these guys, Sokka, Satoru, or Haru, is my dad!"

"Oh my Spirits this is huge!" Kya cried. "What are you gonna do?"

Suyin grinned. "It's not what I'm gonna do, it's what I did. I sent all of them an invitation to the wedding, and they're all coming!"

Kya and Suyin began shrieking again. Izumi however, raised an eyebrow. "Wait, how did you do that? 'Hi, you might be my dad, come to my wedding?'" She asked. Suyin shrugged her off.

"I pretended mom was the one who sent them. After what she wrote, it's no surprise they said yes!"

All three of them began giggling again. Then Kya got ahold of the journal again, began reading aloud, and the next hour was spent reading entries aloud in dramatic voices, giggling all the way.

.

.

.

A/n kinda botched the ending.

(A/n from the future: ^^of course you did. You ALWAYS say that. Also, I am far too obsessed with musical theatre)