Entourage (Tahko)

A/n for someone who's supposed to be on hiatus indefinitely I keep finding myself on Wattpad. You can pretty much ignore any schedule I give you because I'm gonna update sporadically now and forever.
Anyway, here's a not at all child-friendly Tahko because Heaven forbid I write one-shots for ships with bigger followings. Nope. I get inspired and write Tahko. It's not nsfw but...still pretty mature.

.

.

.

Mako was gay.

That much was clear to him now. After everything that had happened in his life over the past four years...he realized guys had always done more for him than girls.

Wait, did that make him gay or bisexual with a preference for guys?

Whatever. It didn't matter. All that stuff confused him anyway. The point was he liked guys a whole lot better than girls. Which is what led him to a gay bar. Imagine his surprised when he saw Tahno there.

There he sat, at the bar, drink in hand, staring out at the dance floor and all the highly attractive men on it. Mako decided to approach him.

"Well well well, what have we here? What brings you to a place like this?" The wolfbat called to him. Mako shrugged as he sat down.

"Attractive men and alcohol. What else?"

Tahno chuckled. "Touché. I didn't think you were attracted to men."

"I could say the same thing about you. You're usually surrounded by girls." Mako fired back. Tahno shrugged.

"Ever heard of a bisexual?"

"Then why aren't there any men in your entourage?"

The waterbender smirked. "Oh trust me, there are. They just prefer to keep their involvement a little more...intimate."

Mako sized him up. And he had to admit, he liked what he saw. For a moment, he imagined Tahno's slender, muscled frame pressed against his own. The thought was...appealing. He leaned in closer to the wolfbat, placing his hand on the other man's arm.

"And what exactly does it take to get into that entourage?"

Mako moved his hand down Tahno's arm and onto his thigh. Tahno called for the bartender.

"Two fire whiskies for my friend here."

The bartender left and came back with two shot glasses filled with a transparent red liquid and set them down before Mako. The firebender glanced down at them, then back to his companion.

"Drink both of those without passing out and I'll take you home with me," Tahno said, a sly smirk on his face, which Mako matched with one of his own. He didn't break eye contact as he downed the first shot. He was a firebender. Fire whiskey was like water to him. The flames coursed down his throat, setting his insides alight and pumping adrenaline through his veins. Tahno raised an eyebrow. He downed the second one. The waterbender smiled.

"Alright then, let's dance."

The two of them slid from their stools and onto the dance floor. The music pulsed at a steady beat as Mako began to lose himself. He felt Tahno behind him, grinding against him, hands roaming up and down his body. One hand glided down his chest and landed a bit too far down. Mako moaned.

Time seemed to speed by. There was a hickey on his neck that he didn't entirely remember receiving. Finally his companion pulled him close and whispered in his ear.

"You wanna get out of here?"

He'd barely nodded before the waterbender was pulling him out the door. They walked down the street, wobbling hand-in-hand, until Tahno's apartment came into view. He fumbled with the keys, his task not made easier by Mako's roaming hands and lips on his neck. Finally the key turned and they stumbled into the apartment.

The next morning, they both woke up sore.

"So, am I in?" Mako asked. Tahno laughed.

"Oh, you are definitely in."

.

.

.

A/n my comfort zone may as well not exist anymore as often as I've been ignoring it lately.
I have a headcanon that LGBT stuff confuses the fuck out of Mako, like with the spectrum and stuff even though he IS LGBT. It's based on my gay cousin who literally comprehends that he likes boys and nothing else. Explaining, for example, pansexuality, to him is impossible.