Spirit World (Korrasami)

A/n in honor of the finale, I've decided to do a (cliche as fuck) Korrasami because OTP. If you don't like them that is perfectly fine you're welcome to leave. They didn't start to grow on me until book 3.

.

.

.

"So this is the Spirit World," Asami said as they crossed over. The sky was a brilliant royal blue, dashed with tints of purple and pink. The fields seemed to span forever, and wherever she turned there seemed to be activity. A spirit floated lazily by her head, glowing transparently. She giggled at how funny it looked.

Korra smiled to herself as she watched the woman in front of her take it all in. She looked like a kid in a candy store.

"Yep. So what do you think?" She asked. Asami gave a lighthearted laugh as she stared at the spirits all around her.

"It's beautiful!" She exclaimed, and Korra, not being able to resist the opportunity now placed before her, gave a sly grin and stepped in closer.

"Know what's even more beautiful?" She asked, approaching from behind.

"What?" Asami asked, only half paying attention as a spirit which looked curiously like a giant carrot walked by. Korra snaked her arm around the woman's waist and pulled her in, pressing Asami's back to her chest. Her mouth lingered by her ear. With a smirk, she replied.

"You."

.

.

.

A/n I can't even with that ending I might die.
(A/n from the future I apologize for that cliche as all getout ending but just imagine Korra trying to be all suave and using a horrible pickup line like that and Asami just laughing it off because she's just such a cute little dork and I can't even I have so many feels excuse me)