Whatever This Is (Makorrasami)

A/n hear me out.

Okay, I got a prompt from @kybjosh for this ship and to be honest I wasn't going to write it. (No offense at all meant for the requester I just had absolutely no idea what to do with your prompt) Mostly because I just don't even know where to begin with three-way relationships as I have never encountered one in real life (or in fiction, really) and the entire concept is foreign to me. But I hate not writing prompts, and after thinking about it, I decided to write it because I like challenges and I kinda want to see if I can. This was the result.

.

.

.

Mako had never been so confused in his life.

He'd broken up with Asami because he was in love with Korra. That made sense. Then he broke up with Korra and began to develop feelings for Asami again. That also made sense. Then that ended, and he'd decided it would be better if he just stayed friends with both of them. All of this was perfectly logical.

It was his new feelings for both of them that he found confusing.

He understood the concept of liking two people at once, and it wasn't something he was unfamiliar with. But this was different. It was like he wanted to be with both of them openly...without affecting their current relationship with each other.

Weird, right?

But...it didn't feel weird. It felt right. In fact, the more he thought about it, the righter it felt. And the more he was around them, the more he wanted it to happen.

"What's up with Mako?" Asami whispered to Korra at the dinner table one night. Korra glanced over.

"I don't know, he's been staring at us for a good ten minutes."

"Why do you think that is?"

"I don't know."

"I hope everything's okay."

"Me too."

Mako noticed, and quickly averted his gaze.

Oh man I'm in trouble...

.

.

.

A/n well...that's that. I hope you enjoyed that.