Greetings (Irosami)

Asami was looking at the work report in her hands, and thus didn't see Iroh when she plowed right into him.

"Spirits, I am so sorry!" She apologized, grabbing at the paper as it fell from her hands. The prince chuckled as he watched her scrabble to retrieve the document. He would try to get it for her, but it seemed she already had it. Upon standing, her eyes widened as she realized who she'd run into.

"Oh, General Iroh!" She half-greeted. The prince chuckled again.

"Ms. Sato," he said, bowing formally.

Anything Asami had been about to say - how have you been? I haven't seen you since the Equalist revolution! How's the whole "army" thing going? - was lost at the spectacle. And before she could stop herself, Asami laughed.

Iroh met her eyes with confusion. "May I ask what you find so funny?" He inquired. The CEO giggled a bit more before providing him with his response.

"It's just - that bow! I didn't think people still did that!"

The general bristled a bit. Perhaps he dealt with this situation often.

"For your information, the bow is still the primary method of greeting someone in the Fire Nation, and as the Crown Prince I am required to observe the customs of my people, regardless of the customs in the land I happen to be in."

"Really?" Asami asked, disbelieving. Rather than bristle more, the prince cocked an eyebrow.

"What would you have me do? Kiss your hand?" He asked. Asami giggled a bit at the idea.

"Actually, that might be preferable..." She flirted. Iroh grinned.

"Would it now?" He asked, reaching for her hand. Asami would be lying if she said she didn't blush a bit. Rather than speak, for she didn't entirely trust her voice, she nodded.

"Well, perhaps we can discuss it more over tea?" He asked. She smiled.

"That sounds lovely, general. How about tomorrow at noon?" She offered. Iroh returned her smile.

"Until then," he said, planting a lingering kiss on her knuckles and walking away.

Three hours later, she still felt the contact.