Chapter 43: Grumpy Old Kaspar

Song for this chapter: I see fire by Ed Sheeran

⚠ MATURE AUDIENCES ⚠

Ygritte's POV

The sun is already way up high the moment I opened my eyes. I can faintly hear the shouts of the newly trained soldiers from the training grounds. But I still can't find it in myself to move as a big muscled arm prevented me from moving.

It seems like we didn't even moved in our sleep. Lycurgus' arms were draped across my stomach holding me protectively as his cheeks were pressed flatly in between my breasts - in which I had find he did enjoy very much. His pointy nose nuzzled on my left crown that brought tingling sensations to my body making me snap at my breath as my toes curled in pleasure. I bit my lower lip stopping myself from moaning when he groaned. Naughty man.

I smiled inwardly hearing him snore softly, he just looks so innocent and vulnerable in his sleep. I gently stroked his flushed cheek and pressed a kiss on top of his head. The feeling of blissfulness swirled in the edge of my consciousness as I caressed his beautiful face.

His beautiful long thick eyelashes spiked the beauty of his long pointed nose as well as to his well-shaped lips that is tempting me every second to taste it. His brown hair sticked out from all over his face but I still did find it adorable in the onset of the morning. I'd do anything to wake up like this everyday.

But all of it went crumbling down when a crease started to form in his forehead. In a matter of a few seconds he slowly opened his eyes and found mine. The blissful silence between us is just too overwhelming and I thought I forgot how to breathe at the intensity of the stares he's giving me. Without a word, he leaned forward settling a kiss on my lips. It was soft, gentle, tender, filled with love and adoration as I can't help but return it.

He pulled me on top of him as we continued to kiss our desires away.

A warm gentle smile crept into my lips the moment we parted. Silence and comfortableness swirled in the momentum as we stayed in each others arms. I sighed as I pressed my face deeply into the sinewy of his warm muscled chest making him chuckle as his arms tightened around me.

Oh how I love to be in his arms. He always had control of my emotions making me feel so high whenever he's around. No man has ever done that to me.

I can't help but roll my eyes the moment I felt his hands on my bare thigh - caressing my bare skin. This man.

I swat his hands away earning me a chuckle as he leaned into my neck breathing my scent as he pulled me closer to his chest.

My mind immediately wrapped around at what happened in the Assembly Room. Hours before that I woked up to the bed all alone and looking for Lycurgus was the first thing that came into my mind.