Chapter 4 : Shocking Apocalypse

Hybrid picture of a lycan and vampire up above! 

Ygritte's POV

I woke up to the rays of the sun kissing my skin as they peek through the holes of my tent. Now that's strange, the other side of the bed is messy like someone had slept on them. Oh well! It's a great day and I had a good sleep ! I change my clothes into a fitting top and a comfortable fitted pants and went straight to the training area.

"Good morning ritte!" Oh goodness.

"What's good in the morning with you boy?" I asked while stretching and yawning.

"Aww, what's with the long face? Don't I make your day?! Without me, your life will be in the state of total weariness! " He said with rambunctious.

"No, cause you destroy my good mornings Yoshaka. Every. Single. Day."

"Aww... So sad," he said with puppy eyes and patted my head. I giggled coyly at him as he shot me with his devious grin.

We continued bickering at the road and I have to shove him off back to his tent before I could give him a smack in his mouth and a kick in his ass. I was walking briskly with my head down when I accidentally bumped into a tall figure. I look up to scold that idiot who bumped me only to lose all my guts when I saw two... silver grey eyes. I felt like I'm drowning just by watching those two beautiful orbs - well, drowning from awkwardness.

"Good morning," he said with a wide smile plastered on his lips.

Oh goodness, he's breathtakingly handsome. This is utterly illegal. My eyes fell on his sensual thin lips. He suddenly cleared his throat and I blushed furiously knowing I got caught studying him.

"W-what? Oh umm... Good morning to you too."  I answered back, only then I realized Prince Demitri is behind him. Fudgeeee, way to start a morning!  Can't this be a little more awkward?

"Lucas! You can't jus-- oh, why hello beautiful." He said as he took my hand to kiss it but only to be smacked away by Prince Lucas.

"So where are you off to?" Prince Lucas suddenly asked and gave me a wide grin. Oh damn, his smile is priceless! Ygritte! Ghad, please concentrate and so stop embarrassing yourself!

A few minutes passed and he look's like he's still waiting for my answer.

"I - I --uhh... um... well..."

Oh my goodness, this is harder than I thought. Why does he have to be very intimidating? I tried to compose myself but still failed.

"Honey! You still there?" Prince Demitri suddenly charged in front and put a hand at the crook of my neck where he gently caressed it.

I can't help but gasped and jerk his hand off my neck. I was startled when Prince Lucas growled madly at him which Prince Demitri only returned it with a mix of mischief and an amused smile.