Chapter 20: Meeting her

A/N: Hello dearies! Yes it's me, the lovely annoying author of this book. 😇

So I just have to warn you that from time to time I may change the POV's in the chapters. Yes, I will, it maybe Yoshaka's POV or Lycurgus' but it will still depends on how the story goes. And forgive me! I'm not really the cursing type so as much as I want ( no way! I'm just kidding 😂) to put something, I won't, maybe not too much. Like I said I'm not a fan of profanities, if I had then maybe because I was mad while typing the whole chapter HAHAHAH not kidding you guys. Because other authors would put profanities for the readers to feel how mad their characters were, while some of them were totally good at it but I prefer not too! Uhhh but maybe I will HAHAHA! Oh goodness I might break this 'no-cursing-chapter' for this one lmao!

Lmao, so sorry for barging in HAHAHA well not that I care, kidding! Hey! Happy 1k reads! 😭 goodness! Thank you so much dear one for supporting this crazy story. Anyways I'm blabbering again! HAHAHAHA byee for now! 💓

Oh! Pic at pinterest by art station! ☺

************

Lycurgus' POV

I can't help but run my hands through my hair as I growled heavily. I fought myself to ran and find her. My lycan, Cavier, is obviously not pleased having her not around, not knowing how and where she is right now is making me frustrated. I closed my eyes as I stayed still as I breathe in the desert air calming myself down before I go ballistic.

She would probably freak out seeing me like this, at the corner of the room crouching with my head on my knees trying to kill this freaking anxiety. She would run her hands over my hair calming me and my lycan down then just like the old times she would bend down and kiss my forehead. I sighed heavily as I stood up from the window as I tried to calm my nerves down. I miss her so much.

I went to my desk and grabbed the pen and a paper as I started to scribble something unto it. This is what I usually do when I'm away to her. I'd draw her beautiful face over and over again. I know her every angle, the way those curly brown hair being tousled perfectly. Her pink pouty lips who looks delectable even without a hint of lipstick in it and her big hazel brown eyes who would always had their way of calming me down. She's very beautiful, my beautiful mate. I'd protect her with my own life if I have to.

She always wear this big smile, hearty laughters and not to mention her unending sarcastic remarks as she would relentlessly banter with her dokkalfar friend. I can feel my lips forming into a smirk as I tried to remember the first time I've her, she's a little spitfire, my little imp.

Kirian, my second cousin and one of my most loyal comrade is walking behind me down the plains of Bloodwen. The stench of blood on our suits is overbearing and my lycan snorted in disgust as we went out to the clearing and saw pile of bodies either rotting or being eaten by banshees.

"Lycurgus, you shouldn't be here!" Kirian called out. A playful smirk played in my lips as I took my coat and handed it to him. I approached a banshee eating a rotting human flesh. She was so engrossed that she didn't mind our presence thinking we'd leave her alone.

"Well, one can have some fun now. Don't we?" I said as I took out my sword and lashed out on the banshee infront of me. She screamed out as she tried to claw me with her long dark nails and snarled at me. She tried to dab me with her nails and without a word I grab her by her waist twisting it as my lycan felt satisfied by the noise of her broken bones as I threw her lifeless body on the ground.

Kirian shook his head probably giving up at my stubbornness, I look around to see other Lycan warriors who volunteered to the war coming out from the woods only to be startled the moment they saw me and bowed their heads before me in respect. "Come on let's get out of here. The Prince of the lycans and werewolves shouldn't just venture into this plains. If we came back with your dead body in a coffin I might as well be prepared to have mine." He said as I chuckled darkly and followed him to who knows where.