Chapter 5: Well, another piece of trouble

Ygritte Ashtroy above! Pic found on pinterest 😊

Ygritte's POV

"One hundred! Whooo, now that's a wrap!" Says Yoshaka while stretching his arms upward. Crap, I can't feel my legs.

"Another one hundred suicides," Prince Lucas said with a bossy tone, what!

I can't help but scowled at him. I popped my joints and grunted.  Easy for him to say! He would just watch us running the field for how many times and would make us crawl under those stupid ropes while suffering the taste of muds in our face! Maybe that's why it was called suicide! What did I do to deserve this? Hmp.

"What? Listen man, you are definitely not the boss of me! Doesn't mean if you're the prince means you can make us do everything! We've been doing this since yesterday. Have mercy! I can't feel my limbs already! I promised my sweetie pea to have my payback tonight."

I rolled my eyes at Yoshaka. Did he really just said that?

Goodness! Ever since I said we need to train I really thought we'd be encountering real weapons right now, but look! Even a 5 year old can do this! We need to learn how to fight! I hop on one of the tables and drank water.

"All you ever did was just the basic part and it wasn't even the beginning. You need to enhance your stamina and physical capacity. You were just starting and now you're complaining, do you want to die in the middle of the battlefield? And you - are you even listening?!" I can't help but giggle at Prince Lucas' furious face beaming red as he scowled at the stupid dokkalfar.

"My sweet tuna ! The apple of my apple pie! My chicken ! The love of my lif - ow!"

"Five hundred suicides! On your knees now, dokkalfar!"

And I burst out laughing, turns out the stupid dokkalfar are exchanging some heated glances with Morphy who's also distracted. 500 suicides? Goodluck to him! And what's with him and his nicknames anyway?

"Hey you! What are you doing over there? Come and practice these bow and arrows!"

I looked at the bulky man in front of me who's already giving me a stern look and handed me a set of bow and arrows. I suddenly recognized him as the Hunter Cyrus Eamon. I have no choice but to stand up, he's not the nicest person to be with and mostly not the kindest when angered.

I'm busy preparing my bow and arrow when I noticed Lycurgus' intense stare, goodness. My legs wobbled in response as I closed my eyes. Prince Lucas can't make me feel this way, but why can he do it?

He's still beautiful, I can't help but admire his body built. How strong and how big he is, how those muscles protruded from his togs makes me drool at the sight. My eyes then suddenly dropped at his biceps and well toned arms and imagined myself being caged in it, savoring the warmth I know his body could give.