Chapter 8 : The Guest with his Cards

Morphy's pic on ☝! A ljosalfar, well just mindly erase those antlers! Haha! What a fighter she is 😉 pic on pinterest 

Ygritte's POV

Shrieking loudly I automatically pushed the man infront of me out of the bed. I'm sure as hell I'm red as a riped tomato!

"Wha-who? What are you doing here?!" I grumply asked while glaring at the intruder who interfered us!

I can't even believe I could still compose a question after that. When I felt that I'm all alone in my bed that's when I realized that Lycurgus is already gone!

"Nooo," he said making it too obvious that we are the one's who should be questioned since he well - oh whatever!

"What were you two doing? Dang! You have each others tongues shoved down your throats! The next thing I know you'll do is bang! Bang! Bang!" The man infront of me just laughed mischievously as if he just saw the cows and goats produced chocolate milks and gave us free ice creams with a cherry pop on top.

"What? Cat got your tongue?"

Before answering back I looked around to find Lycurgus, "looking for him huh? Ohhhh, kinky girl, I didn't know you have hots for him?"

Stepping out of the bed, Yoshaka helped me to stand up. But instead of thanking him...

That's it I grabbed his hair and pulled it as much as I can.

"Ouch! What the heck?"

"You!" I shouted.

"Me?" He answered unsurely.

"Yes you! You-you vermin! Yo-- argh!" I screamed out of annoyance as I balled my fists in his hairs. Pulling it to the extent making him scream.

"Stop strangling me and stop pulling my hair!"

"That is your fault for interfering into something you shouldn't interfered!" I snapped back. I can feel my sweats trailing down my forearms as I continued to assault Yoshaka with my hands.

"I, for one, am not sorry for interupting your mad session! Plus it's not like you're doing something like, 'ohh Lycurgus. Yes! More! Oh - ohh? Umm - and a little... yes!'"

He said with his arms at his sides and hands curled up. He looks like he just went through a major diarrhea of his life.

"Drop that again and I swear! If you won't drop the act it'll be your balls at stake again!"

He looked at me contemplating what I've said. I remained silent, I'm even stopping myself from punching him and satisfied myself glaring at him like I always do all the time.

"Look! Morphy's waving at you!"

I suddenly looked outside and saw no one which got me confused. A sudden heavy smacked on my head had me trailing behind him as he ran out trying to escape my wrath.