Chapter 15: Captured by the Nobles

Ygritte's POV

Ygritte's POV

Great tension engulfed the place, my heart has been pounding non-stop as anxiety washes over me. I felt a gentle hand in my back and turned to see Lycurgus supporting me. He looked directly to my eye as if it was his way of saying he's there for me it was a simple gesture but it sure did brought warmth in my heart.

I held my sight back to the faes, there were three of them, one is a mage while the other two were close ranged assassins. My comrades, Orville and Morphy, seemed to have a hard time beating the mage. Yoshaka successfully slipped through without getting attention and he managed to decapitate the assassin by twisting its head on the other way around.

I ran up to help them not minding the pain of the scorching sun that pierces through the depths of my skin, burning me alive. I ran up to the other assassin who I caught-off guard kicking him in his ankles I grabbed the dagger. But the fae assassin recovered immediately and thus turned sideways kicking me in the process where I received the full extent of his kick in my stomach, I grunted in pain but nevertheless still feeling the heels of his feet I rose up from my feet. Unfortunately, he used the  situation to his advantage giving me near combat punches. I managed to dodged some of his attacks until his punches seemed to be faster than before and I can't help but to accept all those horrific punches. He then held my neck and I cough so hard. Crap! I need to breathe!

"Trespassers!" He muttered with pure disdain and disgust and his grip on my neck became tighter and I was left gasping for my own life.

A fire of ball sent directly to my face and Morphys screeching voice is piercing through my eardrums.

"Ygritte! Watch out!"

With all the strenght that I had I kicked the assasin on his face causing him to lessen his grip on my neck and I leaped out to my side avoiding it successfully. Something caught me distracted, a ranging heat in my chest is burning within me. An angry growl took the situation and as I looked him I can't help but wonder how can I get to tame this monster ranging with heat and energy? His dark dangerous aura is exploiting and when he found his prey he licked his lips and glared at the fae assassin who paled at the sight of him - there I knew they're screwed, very screwed.

He charged in like a hot tempered bull seething through the sheets of the heat caring nothing. His face and eyes were starting to have this weird lines again. He is breathing so heavily as if he was still getting a hold of himself.  He took off - destroyed actually, his upper clothing leaving him in his trousers. His body was drenched in sweats and I can now clearly see his ravishing abs down to that V trail and... before I could even realized it a freaking smirk made its way to my mouth, my man is so hot! Dang!

But I was suddenly pulled to my daydreaming  when a hand grabbed me and pulled me back to reality. A scowl made its way to my face and looked at the woman who's also giving me an intense look.