Chapter 27: Stabbed heart of the Chosen one

Song for this chapter:
Sad song by We the Kings ft. Elena Coats

Ygritte's POV

He kept up with my pace for a while, I couldn't help the knowing beaming smile that went off my lips. I didn't recognize this creature not until he outpaced me and let the sun gave me light to see the big black furry lycan infront of me. I felt my body tense and I paled, he was so much bigger than an ordinary lycan. Jet black eyes that sheers through the layers of my skin as he looked at me, giving me that chills and I almost forgot how to breathe. We went deeper into the forest and I saw him leaped down from the trees into fours keeping up with me.

He growled menacingly and somehow it looked ridiculous that it looked like he's greeting me. A growl went out my mouth and kept at pace, my rage and lust for blood is still overpowering. Images of Morphy threatening Lycurgus had me went in rage again. I can feel black energy as I let my breathing hitched in rage and fury.

Lycans are sure are lethal vicious creatures, they are terrifying who thirsts for nothing but blood and rage. A thought hit my mind and I think that this is the perfect time to know more about them. To understand how they live and to know how I can cope up with.

"My little imp, we both know how much I enjoy a good chase," he said from behind and I yelped when I saw him charging into me.

I felt strong hands gripping my waist securing me as I was pulled into a strong massive chest. His honey smelling skin is alluring me to taste it, making my mind go crazy but I held back my lips. My back is trembling in pleasure feeling his skin over mine is excrutiating. Damn this is torture! Oh the things I want to do with this man!

He stopped at a clearing where we can clearly see the sunset. I didn't noticed my hands are still trembling from anger when I felt his strong hands pulling me as I landed on his lap and I let my head rest at the crook of his neck. I threw my hands him as I inhaled his scent, I need him, all of him. He just smells so good. I felt his hands snake in my waist and another one at my nape keeping me in place as he inhaled my scent. We stayed like that for a while as he let me relaxed for a bit with a comfortable silence within us.

I sighed contentedly as I let out a small smile, he turned his head with a glint in his eyes.

"Feeling better, my love?" He asked and I can't help but smile at his gentle voice filled with love and adoration. I can't help but peck his lips before answering, "never better, sweet cheeks."

He chuckled as he turned his gaze back to the sun setting at the mountains. The air sizzled between us giving me that shivers as I focused my gaze at him. He looks so beautiful and I can't believe his mine, it's almost painful to love him for everything felt surreal.

"Everytime I see that beautiful crepuscular I can't help but feel like the luckiest man in the world. You're like that crepuscular, you're so bright and enchanting I offen wondered how it felt surreal to know that you're near me," he said dreamingly and his eyes twinkled in delight before continuing, "you're like a bold goddess of war and chaos that everything you see and touch crumbles at your own will. Or you can be a sweet beautiful little fiery imp looking for trouble."

I feel my heart fluttered and my cheeks blushed furiously at his exaggerated compliment. It seems like I lost the ability to speak and my mind got clouded. Crap, since when did I became like this.

"Lycurgus?" I asked as I fidget from where I was sitting. I can't help but blurt out cause I feel like suffocating whenever I can remember Morphy's words reeking at the back of my head.

"Yes, my love?"

"I'm sorry," I said I can feel the hints of regret. I was sorry because I can't feel any ounce of guilt. I was sorry because I feel nothing when all I deserve right now is uneasiness and wariness.