Los Angeles (Chapter 5)

Zak and I set off of the plane into the Los Angeles airport. The trip to London was so fun, but it is time to make our way back to the states. Zak told me in London that just because we are going back to the states does not mean that our vacation is over. Zak wanted to take me back to southern California so that I could give him a personal tour of how I use to live as a teen. 

Seeing all of the people at the airport was kind of a shock to my system. It seemed like in London there was not all that many people. I froze in my tracks as soon as I was bombarded with all the random chatter from the mass amount of people around me.

"Is anything wrong?" Zak asked me.

"I guess I just need to get use to the ton of people again." I answered.

Zak gave me a puzzled look, "I don't know what you mean." he said.

"It just seemed that when we were in London there was not as many people as there is here." I clarified to him.

Zak let out a laugh, "I don't think that I know what you are talking about still. There was a lot of people in London."

I looked at Zak with a seductive look in my eyes, "Maybe I just did not register there being all that many people because I was to busy being in love and making love with you."

Zak looked away from my gaze, "Don't try to temp me you temptress. I have a big surprise for you today. I am looking forward to making you happy and seeing it myself."  

Zak led me to the outside of the airport and put me in a cab that was sitting near the door. I knew that Zak must have set all of this up before leaving London because the cab driver did not ask us where we would like to go, he just drove. Zak pulled a blindfold out of his pocket and put it over my eyes. 

"No peeking... it is a surprise." he whispered in my ear. Just the sound of his voice puts my body into a state of pleasure seeking. 

It seemed like it took forever for the cab to finally arrive at our destination. Zak walks me out of the cab. I could hear the sound of the cab as it drives off. I hear a bag hit the ground and Zak takes off the blindfold.

When I open my eyes I see the ocean. My eyes are wide with delight, "This is so beautiful" I tell him.

"Come on there is some bathrooms that we can go into so we can put on our swimming gear. Aaron is here too. He brought me a board so that you can see me surf today." Zak told me.

I could not believe what I am hearing. I follow him to the bathrooms and we stop right as soon as we get there. Zak opens up the bag and takes out a bag that has my name on it. He hands it to me. I take it from his hand and examine what is in the bag. I pull out a bikini, but it is not the one that I picked out in London.

"What is this? This is not the bikini that I picked out." I ask wondering how I have another bikini that I never seen before in my hands.

"That is your bikini. The one that you picked out in London I don't want anyone else to see you in but me. I think that bikini can be our special little secret. Plus I don't want any other guy to see you in that either. I know how guys think and I don't want to have to get into a fight with anyone else over you." Zak replied.

Memories filled my head of the time that we all had went to the bar and that creep was coming on a little too strong. Then it came to me that he was fighting over me because he wanted me. I practically skip to the bathroom and get changed out. After I put on the bikini I look a little more at it. I loved the way that it looked. I do have to say that this man does have some nice taste in swim wear. I walk out of the bathroom and see Zak standing where I left him. But this time he was in his swimming trunks. He looked at me and gave me a warm smile.