Waiting For Zak (Chapter 20)

I wake up when the sun is breaking through the sky. I look around the bedroom and see Sully and Aaron laying above the blankets on the bed. They must have had a night looking after me. I feel a ton better because today is the day that I will have Zak home again.

I get out of the bed and make my way to the kitchen. With everything that has been going on it seems like there won't be a break in anything. I wonder what is going to happen to the CD now that Zak beat the shit out of Criss. It would seem that anymore there is no need for Sully, so he can probably go home to his wife and daughter. I would also think that this whole thing has set the demon house documentary back a little.

I get out some left over pizza and eat it cold. It always seems that pizza tastes so good cold or hot. Aaron always seems to have some pretty good taste in pizza too. I wonder how today will go. I wonder if I am able to go and just pick Zak up or what. I have never had to deal with this kind of thing so I would not know.

Sully runs into the kitchen and makes eye contact with me. He breathes a sigh and calms down, "I did not see you in the room and freaked out."

I giggle at how much they both have been looking after me. It is really very sweet, "I thought that I would get something to eat. It has been awhile since I ate."

Sully leans on the counter as if to calm his pounding heart, "Next time that you do that, please, just let someone know where you are so we don't freak out."

"I never thought that I had babysitters. And if you two were baby sitters then you would have failed. I could have put a fork in an electical socket by now," I joke.

Sully looks like he wants to laugh, but he is trying to hold it all in, " Today is the day that Zak gets home and I don't think that we can afford for anything to happen at the moment."

"So how is that going to work? Will I be able to just go and pick him up," I ask.

Sully walks over to me and pats me on the head, "Aaron and I have already got this figured out. No need to worry your pretty little head about it. Aaron and I are going to trust you by yourself here. We will go and pick him up and bring him back home to you. From there Aaron and I will go back to the other house," Sully explains.

My face falls when I hear what he has to say, "I thought that I would be the first one to see him when he gets out."

"Would you rather be the first one to see him or the last one," Sully asks.

"Good point," I remark.

"Plus Aaron is going to try to get everything set up for you two to see each other and look like nothing ever happened," Sully tells me.

I take another bite of my pizza and try to take in what he just said, "But something did happen. Zak is facing attempted murder for kicking Criss' ass. Why he did it I don't know. I also want to say that I am sorry if I hurt you during that whole thing."

"It was just a bunch of bruises. I knew Zak was on his way. I got texts from Aaron telling me what was happening. Zak found out that it was Criss that stole the car. Criss also got a hold of one of his people to unlock your phone and display a lot of photos and videos that you have on your phone. He also took pictures and video of you and Zak skinny dipping. Well the person that unlocked your phone is also in charge of setting up a website to display all the pictures and video. Then after the videos and pictures go viral he would put up your clothes on ebay and get a good price for them," Sully explains.

Aaron walks into the kitchen and starts to grab some pizza. He takes a couple of bites and swallows them, "That is why I called. It was to warn you. Personally I feel that he is in his right to do it because I would have probably done the same. Criss got what was coming to him. I just did not want you to get hurt."