The Getaway (Chapter 40)

I stand at the port bow of the yacht resting on the rails and looking behind the boat. The shore line becoming faint the further we go out to sea. The sky is filled with blues and pinks as the sun is setting. The stars light the new night sky. Despite the cool air I have decided to wear a leather skirt that is built almost like a cheerleader skirt and a pastel pink Affliction shirt that has a low cut v-neck.

Zak promised me that he would stay with me and never leave and he did not back down from that promise. The show is still going and everyone got to keep their jobs. From the time that we have been together it just seems like there is a ton of things in our way. Very little do we have time to just sit back and reflect.

We fought the demon, Zak made his CD, Nick left the team, the mystery of Norma was solved and her spirit was set free, dealing with Criss, dealing with the charges that was filed on Zak, dealing with the possibility that the show would be canceled, the demon house documentary, and all the other small things that has happened in between make my head spin just by thinking about them. But we made it through all that.

I watch the waves as they crash on to the yacht and see something in the water. I look harder and see that the object is coming to the surface of the water. A dolphin breaks the surface of the water and flies through the air for a split moment in time. My heart leaps because this is the first time that I have ever seen something like this in person. The dolphin looked so beautiful and graceful in it's leap. Jason would have loved to have seen this. But I know that he is watching from heaven. He probably has that huge grin on his face that he always use to get when he was right about something. He was the one that came to me in a ghost form and told me to get with Zak and it has proven to be the best thing that I have ever done.

Zak has always had a way of doing over the top things. Really, I am not complaining about anything. This is the first time that I have ever been on a yacht. Everything on this sea vessel is nothing short of breathtaking. It looks like something that a millionaire would own. I guess that I have just got use to living like I use to. But then Zak came in and turned my life upside down.

Zak walks up behind me and wraps his arms around me. He rests his chin on my shoulder and lightly kisses my neck, "I see your making friends already," he remarks, as he points to the dolphin in the water.

I nod my head and watch the dolphin as it looks like it is going to follow the yacht. The heat from Zak's breath warms up my neck and gives me a warm feeling all over. I love this man with all of my heart and there is nothing that I would not do for this man. I feel a twitch in between my legs, it is my body confirming just how much I love him and need him.

I still don't fully understand a lot of the things that went on with Criss. But then again I guess that I never will. I do know that I will never contact him to try to ask him. I would rather live with the wonder. One good thing has happened from Criss is that we are very good friends with Sully. In fact once we reach our destination in Ireland, we are to meet with Sully and his family.

The thought of us going to Ireland still leave goosebumps on my skin. Zak has already been there and said that it is beautiful there. It will be my first time there, and I am sure that Zak will make this the most memorable time I have there. The last time that he took me somewhere like this was when he took me to London. However, we flew to London. This time he is taking his time and we are going to Ireland in style. Just like Zak's over the top style.

Zak starts to sway his hips from side to side and my hips instantly move along with him. There is not music that is playing but Zak moves to the seductive feeling in the air, the charge between him and I. I start to hear a guitar playing, like it is playing off in the distance somewhere. The sound of the guitar is just as seductive as Zak's swaying. The air fills with music and Zak gets more into the music.