When Two Become One (Chapter 21)

I would like to start off this chapter with saying that this whole chapter is nothing more than very passionate smut. So for all of you that don't like it then you might want to just go to the read on. But for all of you that has been waiting for something like this, I hope that you all like it. 

----------------------

Zak holds me in his arms. His grip never slipping or faltering in any way. He walks me to the bedroom that is filled with nothing but a little artificial light from a lamp that rests on the bedside table, and throws me to the bed. The bed mattress hugs my body and springs me to the surface. I sit up on the bed on my arms and watch him as he gazes at me and takes in the site before his eyes. I would do anything for this man and I know that he would risk his life for me. That has to be the deepest love that anyone has ever felt. 

He steps closer to me and reaches his hand out to me. He lightly caresses his hand on my cheek. His hand feels like home. I am home with him. I close my eyes and take in his touch. His hand is so warm and slightly trembles as he runs it down my cheek and slides his thumb across my lips. I open my mouth as I start to get drunk off of his faint scent.

He takes his hand back and bends over, coming closer to me like a loin going to pounce on his prey. He hovers over me, I reach up and slide my hand under his shirt. My hand touches his fevered skin. His breathing hitches as he feels my hand touch him. His eyes are stone set and filled with passion. All he sees is me. I move my hand to the waistline of his pants. I grab on and pull him closer to me. I lay on my back the closer that he moves to me. He crashes his lips into mine with such hunger. 

The world melts away as it always does, and again I am in our own world where only him and I exist. His urgency becoming more hungry by the second as his tongue brushes across my lips, begging for entry. I part my lips and he claims my mouth, pressing harder and harder into me. My arms reach around him and pull him into a tight embrace the more the passion sets in. 

He rocks his hips into me, showing me how much he wants me. His erection slides up and down my sex harder and harder. When he releases my lips from his, a slight moan escapes my lips. He lightly starts to kiss my chin and makes his way to my neck. When he hits the sweet spot of my neck he opens his mouth and starts to lick and suck my skin. A jolt of pleasure runs through me like lightning, my moan becomes more of a cry to take me over completely. His hands start to travel up my shirt, grabbing on to me in desperate need. His hand makes it's way to my breast. He starts to massage it in his hand. His grasp becoming harder and harder. 

He backs away from me, standing on his feet. He reaches for my hands and pulls me up. I am face to face with his length. I reach out for it and start running my hand up and down through his pants as I look deep in his eyes. The look of pleasure overcomes his facial features. I know that he is sent to heaven. He can barely look at me anymore without the overwhelming urge to close his eyes and take all of the pleasure in. He lets out a moan, grabs my hair and pulls my face to the sky. He wraps his lips around mine, delivering a very hard passionate kiss. I know that shit just got real.

The heat is turned up a few degrees as he removes my shirt in a frenzy and pushes me hard, causing me to fall back to the bed. He stand before me and removes his shirt in a hurry. For a second he stands there and gazes at me, allowing me to see the gates of my own heaven. 

He hovers over me and lowers his head. He blows off a bit of his heat. As it lands on my stomach it drives me wild. I want to take him over in every possible way. He looks back up in my eyes and begins to proceed in wrapping his lips over my lengthened nipples. I feel his tongue circle around them setting them a blaze. His hand travels down my stomach and slides inside my panties. He cups my sex feeling how moist it is. He lets out a primal groan and runs his finger up and down my clit. My pleasure is sent to the first level of heaven. I let out a moan of gratitude as I feel two of his fingers slide into me and begin to make their way in and out as his thumb still glides over my clit in precise expertise. I know that if I continue to lay here I will reach my boiling point and release.