Our Date (Chapter 3)

I have had Reznor for about a week now. It seems that Gracie and him cant stay away from each other. They are the best of friends. I am always finding things that they break when they play around. I don't mind cleaning up after them because they are the closest thing to children that I will have for a very long time. I have been training Reznor to do basic commands like sit and stay. He seems to catch on very quickly. He is even to the point to where he is by my side at all times and I really don't even need a leash. Reznor has even picked up on the bad habits that I have developed with Gracie and her hot dog breakfasts. Both Gracie and Reznor have been sleeping in the same bed with Zak and I. I think that Reznor fits right in.

Now that Zak is fully healed he has been doing his usual and being the workaholic that he is. I do not see how that man can go on like he does. He is constantly on the go and drowns himself in his work. I love him because he is passionate about what he does, but sometimes I think that he might have worms. He is always going to the sound studio so that he can do his own commentary for the show. He has also started this new album as well. So he has been at the music studio as well. He is always coming home with a smile on his face, playing with the dogs, and having alone time with me. I know that if I was in his shoes I would not be able to divide my time between everything and everyone like he does.

He does ask me all of the time if I would like to do something before we go out filming again. I always smile warmly at him and tell him no. To be honest I love spending time with Gracie and Reznor, and I really cant think of anything that I would like to do with Zak before we start filming again... well I can think of a few things that I would like to do with him before we start filming again but I need to keep my head out of the gutter while he is gone. If I were to keep my mind in the gutter while he is gone then when he gets home I would be in such a sexual frustration state that I would take complete control over him.

I do have to say that one of my favorite things about being with him is making love. He can be so gentle and sweet, then other times it is hot and passionate with clothes flying everywhere, and other times he might as well just tie up my hands and feet and go "Christian Grey" on my ass. He is so versatile when it comes to that. I am never let down and always being surprised. He truly is the whole thing all wrapped up into one. 

I feel myself getting hotter the more that I think about him in that way. The ringing of my cell phone breaks my thoughts. I walk to my cell phone and see that it is Zak calling me. I do not hesitate to pick it up, "Hello". 

"Hey baby, I am just calling to let you know that tonight we are doing something special. Don't bother cooking dinner. Just fix yourself up because I am taking my baby out tonight." Zak said on the other end of the line in excitement.

"How nice should I fix myself up. I would sure hate to get all dressed up just to be able to super size my meal." I ask.

Zak let out a laugh, "You are too funny. I would never tell you to get dressed up just to take you to Mc Donalds."

"Don't lie Zak. You know that you would do that just to catch a laugh." I rebuttal.

"You are right. Maybe I should try that in the future. But tonight I would like for you to get dressed like you are going out on a date, but not to the Emmy's or anything." Zak said, "I will see you when I get home. I love you."

"I love you" I say into the phone before hanging up. 

I put the phone down and look at the time. I see that I have a few hours to get ready. Since I don't have anything else going on I decide that I am going to start getting dressed right now and look perfect when he comes home.

I run to the bedroom and start to go through my closet. I look at every article of clothing that I own a total of 3 times before finally deciding that I would wear my black Valentino off-the-shoulder lace-tier dress. I wonder what kind of place we would be going to. If it is some type of high society place they may think less of me for wearing an off-the-shoulder dress. I have never known Zak to go to those types of places. Thinking about it he only goes to dine-ins and dives. If that be the case I would hate to wear a 3,000 dollar dress and get BBQ sauce on it. After all I don't own a lot of really nice looking clothes so I would like to keep the nice looking clothes that I do own looking nice.