The First Meeting (Chapter 15)

Zak and I finish packing our bags for our trip. I don't know how much to pack since we will be there for awhile. I know that it seems easy for me to pack when we go out to film. But when we do that I always make time to go shopping and come back with double what I left with. I am sure that this trip will be the same.

The dog watcher has already come by the house and got Gracie and Reznor. I honestly don't like the idea of leaving them with a sitter while we are gone for that long. But I don't want to bring them with us while we are doing the demon thing. Heaven forbid they are hurt due to our stupidity. We have been through the whole demon thing and know that demons show no mercy.

Zak and I arrive at the airport in time to catch our flight. It does not take all that long before we arrive in Indiana. When we get into Indiana we are met at the airport with a Bentley and a mustang. Zak has arranged that we have vehicles while we are there. Of course he gets the Bentley. Boys and their toys I guess.

After we pack the cars with our luggage we start to drive the cars to the demon house. I follow Zak up to the house. The whole time that I am in the car I cant help but to have this uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach. I cant really put my finger on what the hell in wrong. Is it because Nick is no longer part of the team? Is it because it seems that everything has changed? Is it because of the demon house? While I cant figure out what is going on, one thing still remains certain; I do not like where this is heading.

Zak and I head to the studio first. Zak really does not want me in the house till I meet with Sully. I see why he is afraid of me being there, but the last time that we fought with a demon it was not me that became oppressed and possessed till I gave the demon permission. It was Zak who fell victim to the demon against his will. I think that he needs Sully more than what I ever would. But I will do the whole thing if it makes him happy.

We pull into the studio parking lot and park the cars. We both walk up to the studio doors and are met by Criss. Criss leads us into the studio where we are met by Sully. My heart skips a beat as I really want to start fangirling at the exact moment that I see Sully. I can remember being a teenager and lock myself in my room as I listen to Godsmack. As a teenager I just never really fit in to any social groups in school and was teased a lot. When the song "Whatever" came out I use to listen to it all the time because it was like I could relate to song so much. It was like it was made just for me and the feelings that I had. 

Sully is sitting on a leather couch and looks my way when we walk through the doors. His eyes lock with mine and I instantly want to flip the fuck out about the whole thing even more. Sully stands up from the couch and reaches out to shake my hand, "So it really is Z Love and Zak Bagans," he says acting a little star struck himself, "I have been following the show for awhile and love the work that you guys do."

I shake his warm hand and Zak shakes his hand after I do, "Thank you, we are big fans of yours as well. I think Linda is a bigger fan as I am since she does listen to your music more often than I do."

Criss sits down in an office chair, "Alright this meeting is for us mainly to talk about ideas and where this CD will go. It is also because Z Love has a special request for you Sully," Criss tells us.

Sully looks at Criss in a puzzled way, then looks at me, "What is it that you want," he asks.

Now that all eyes are on me I begin to feel a bit shy, "Well I was wondering if I could get protection for Zak and I," I tell him feeling a bit silly with my request.

Sully lets out a long laugh, "Do you mean like 'Pedro offers his protection'," Sully asks.

I laugh with Sully. It did kind of come out of my mouth wrong, "No. I don't know if Criss has told you or not but Zak will be filming a documentary of a demon house that he now owns. I will be sleeping in the house as well. Zak and I have had our fight with a demon before and it almost did not turn out so well. Now that we know that we will be dealing with demons again we want to be prepared for everything. As you might have seen Zak and I are very open to all forms of beliefs. Zak has had his dealings with Voodoo and Witchcraft. After this last season of the show I have learned a lot about Witchcraft and understand it a bit more. What I am asking is a protection spell so that we don't have to deal with the oppression or possession. But I want it just on us because he still has to have stuff happen to him in the house for filming reasons," I try to explain.