Lunch Meeting (Chapter 39)

After spending hours in the wedding dress shop my head was spinning. Joanne and I make our way to a restaurant that we are suppose to meet the boys at. After what Joanne had said it kind of makes me have a whole new feeling about the whole thing with Zak and the wedding. He does have a lot going on and I am selfish by wanting him to put it all aside and concentrate on only me. To be honest I think that if I had all the things that he has on his plate, I would go crazy right about now. But he handles it all very well. He is like superman in my eyes for doing all this. There is nothing that this man can't handle.

A song starts to play on the radio. I know that the song is from The Pretenders called "Brass In Pocket". Joanne turns the radio up and we both start to sing to the song. Really the song is giving me a whole new view on things with Zak. The more I sing the song with Joanne the more that I get the idea that for now I am going to just let go of the whole wedding thing and take things as they are. After all I have a life that most girls would love and I am flipping out about something that is so small. Sometimes I feel that I really need to remind myself of the wonderful life that I live so I don't get caught up in what most would consider first world problems.

I flip the visor down and dig through my purse to find some makeup. I dig a couple of makeup pencils and lipstick out of my purse. I begin to apply it and think about how I am going to just drive Zak wild. I like spicing things up to keep him guessing. It has been awhile since I have done something like this and it is about time that I take lead in this whole thing. When we get to a stop light I apply the makeup as fast as I can. I flip my hair around till it looks just perfect. 

"What in the hell are you doing," Joanne asks.

"Making my mark. I know that once we get to the restaurant he will have all of these girls all over him. So I am spicing things up and making his ass drool at me like he should be doing. After all my whole style has changed because of him. So I am just giving him a little taste of how I can change my attitude for him as well. I don't want to be the needy girl anymore. I don't want to be the girl that hangs on to what he says. For once I am going to do the same to him and have him begging for more," I explain. 

"Oh my god you are crazy," Joanne laughs.

"I just hope that you can keep up with me," I tell her. 

The song "Imma Be" from The Black Eyed Peas begins to play on the radio after I push the CD into the CD player. I turn the radio up to where you can hear me coming from a mile away. I pull into the restaurant and drive up to the valet. I lock up Zak and Aaron's position. They both are sitting at a table outside. Like I thought, there are a ton of young girls all over Zak trying to talk to him. When Zak hears the sound coming from the car he turns and looks at us. I grab my purse and open my door. I pass the valet a bill as a tip for parking my car. 

I jump the rail that is by the table that Zak and Aaron sits at to avoid having to walk around and going through the restaurant. I don't know if I will get in trouble for it, but I don't want to give Zak the chance to look away from me. Joanne has opted to walk through the restaurant. I knew that she has no attitude in her to challenge rules and try to show a rebel side. 

I walk behind Zak and tip his head back. I start to lean down. He puckers his lips for a kiss. I slide my tongue across his lips to tease him. I slide my hands across his shoulders as I slowly "Beyonce" walk to my seat. Giving him a quick wink to send his heart soaring like he has done to me many times before. 

The crowd of girls leave when they see me there. I know that they are just the girls that think that they can get in his pants when I am not there. They kind of piss me off when they do that. But I do have faith in Zak. I know that he would not touch them at all. I know that I am the only one in his eyes. Even when he was single he would not touch them because he knows that they would not be able to handle the life that he lives.