Doctor... Doctor (Chapter 7)

I run as fast as my legs can possibly go to the bistro in a desperate attempt to get to Zak. I never look back to see if the man was close to me, I feel that would slow me down. I hear him and judge that he is very close to me. I run around so many people walking along the sidewalk and am shocked that nobody is doing anything to stop the man behind me.

It seems that this run is taking longer to get back to the bistro than it was running away from it. I see the sign hanging off of the building so that the people on the road can see it, but so far I cant see Zak anywhere. My heart starts to fall when I briefly think about the possibility that Zak and Aaron left the bistro.

I finally run up to the doors of the bistro and put my hand on the handles to open them so that I can run inside.

Arms tightly squeeze around me. I bring my legs up to my body in hopes to create dead weight and he drops me to the ground.

"HELP! ZAK!" I scream as loud as I can hearing my voice begin to break from the strain that I am putting my vocal cords through.

The man does not drop me like I want. He squeezes me even tighter, making it hard to breathe. I take the heel of my foot and run it down his shin very hard. I heard what sounded like bone cracking. He let go of me and I began to try to run away again. But I only take a couple of steps and feel him grab my hair and pull me back very hard. When he pulls me I end up standing right in front of him again.

"You fucking bitch" he says as he balls up his fist and punches me in the face.

For a moment it feels like I can not see anything. The pain rushes through my body. I want to fall to the floor. I want this to stop. I wish that I had taken a stand with Zak in a different way so that this would never happen. My face feels hot where his fist had just made contact.

"You are a fucking rude bitch that needs to learn some manors" he says as he spits in my face and punches me again.

This punch makes me fall to the ground. No matter how much I did not want to give this asshole the satisfaction of knocking me down, the second punch was too powerful.

"Get away from her" I hear someone yell. My heart starts to rush, I know the sweet sound of his voice.

"This has nothing to do with you. Just mind your own business mother fucker before your next" the man says.

"I am afraid that you got it wrong 'essay' she is my business" Zak tells the man.

"Man you punk ass bitch. When I get done beating your girlfriends ass I will start on you roid raged mother fucker"

I feel a sharp blow to my face, as the man takes his knee and smashes it into me. I start to feel the most physical pain that I have ever felt in my life. I begin to hear Zak running closer. I look up at the man that is now focused on Zak, I ball up my fist and hit him in the groin as hard as I can. I am grabbed as soon as I deliver the painful blow to the man. This time the grab does not feel like I am in any danger, like how it felt with the scary tattooed man. I look back and see that Aaron is the one that is pulling me away. I watch as Zak runs to the man and delivers a massive punch to the man's face as he is still holding himself from the hit that I just gave him.