Teenage creeds and misdeeds (Chapter 17)

My eyes flutter awake. I look around the room that I am in and do not recognize anything in the darkened room. Panic starts to take over till I am reminded of Zak and I now living in a demon house. For the first night of sleeping in a house that is said to be a home to demons, I sure got a some good rest. Maybe it was also partly due to the fact that I was also suffering from jet lag. The whole first meeting did not help matters at all with that either. 

I understand Zak's point of view, it would upset me too if everything that I have done goes down the drain because of a bad business idea. One thing that I do not get is what is Criss' problem with Zak. They are both on different networks and they both do different things. 

I am very happy that Sully is working with us on this whole thing. Sully is almost like a breathe of fresh air. It is almost like things are so very different with him than a lot of people that I have talked to in my life. Of course everyone is special in their own way, but it is almost like in a way he is like Zak when Zak and I first met. I am always told things that I did not ever think about and learn so many new things. Sully has agreed to live in the house that Zak has rented out for Aaron, and come to find out this is the first time that Sully has seen Criss act in the way that he did. Sully has told us that he does not agree with it and that if it keeps on happening then he is going to back out of the deal with Criss. 

I look to my side and see Zak is fast asleep. He looks so sweet and innocent when he sleeps. His mouth is always slightly parted and at times he breaths very heavy. I would not really call it snoring, but he is on the boarder line of snoring. His eyes are closed and at times they look like they are still blinking, almost like he is about to wake up. 

The blankets cover Zak's lower half but leave his upper half exposed to the world. I always love looking at his body. In this light I love the contrast of shadow and light. He looks more defined, and this is his element. In this light it explains everything about him. He is the perfect contrast of shadow and light. Every inch of his body seems to be pure perfection. I take my finger and start lightly to trace small hearts on his chest with my fingertip. Four hearts into it and he starts to stir. His eyes shoot open and he looks my way.

"Can't sleep," he groggily asks.

"No," I reply.

Zak turns his body to me, "Well then what do you want to do," he hints.

"I don't know. It just seems like everything is all about business. I want to do something wild and crazy. I just want to let go," I admit.

Zak lays for minutes in deep thought, "You wanna go to the lake," he asks.

Of course, I should have known that Zak would choose to go to a body of water. I think that this time when we get there I am going to make things interesting. I am very much in the mood to be free hearted and mischievous. I nod my head and start to make my way out of bed. Zak and I make our way around the bedroom and get dressed for a new adventure. I love this man to death because his personality is much like mine and he is always up for an adventure. 

***

Zak pulls up to a secluded place. "All For You" by Janet Jackson is blasting from the speakers of the car. I sing along with the song and dance in the passenger seat of the car. Zak looks on at me and laughs. I love making him laugh, his laughter is like music to my ears. I act like I am holding a microphone and singing to a crowd and am rewarded by more of his laughter. 

The song ends and I put on the song "Immortals" from Fall Out Boy. This is one of the songs that makes me think of the relationship that Zak and I have. Something fun loving, great to dance to, and it will never end. I set up my playlist and open my car door.