21

Your POV

So after the fake-date that was more a meet-my-dad-date, Shoto decided to walk me home. He didn't seem like himself though, he was acting strange. He didn't talk to me for the whole dawm walk home and I lived kind far. I wanted to ask him who he was talking to? I was able to sneak a glance at his phone when I slowed down, he...he sent hearts to someone. He quickly closed his phone after he saw I was lurking behind him.

- Come on (Y/n) it'll take us all night to get you home!
- Yeah...
- You ok?
- Fine.
- What's wrong?

That question. That god awful question sent me down a path of anger so quickly. I couldn't keep lying to myself, but for his sake...I'll try and keep it together.

- Nothing just...go home I can walk by myself from here.
- Ok then see you tomorrow!

He turned around and walked away. He didn't even insist on taking me inside. I started to wonder if he even loved me...

My thoughts were quickly disturbed when a figure out of nowhere pinned me to the wall.

- Well well well look what we have here? A pretty face with the son of a number 2 hero~
- Piss off I'm not in the mood.
- Well neither am I missy!

He punched his iron fist into the wall next to me.

- You scared missy~
- No just...

You got your hand up to his.

- Move your hand this is an expensive dress dumbass.
- YOU CALLING ME A DUMBASS?!
- WELL YEAH THIS DRESS IS REALLY EXPENSIVE AND ID LIKE TO KEEP IT INTACT!
- oh I kinda get that...
- Thank you.
- ...
- ...
- Anyways, that doesn't mean I can't harm you~
- You sure you wanna try that?
- Ohhh~ yes i dooo~
- Can't I just go home and change first?
- But I wanna fight you! BEAT YOU TO A PULP-
- Yeah yeah I get that just let me change real quick.
- I- um ok?
- Kay gimme 5 min!

I got home, changed and went back. I know that it's kinda weird but I have some steam to blow off.

- alright LETS DO THIS!
- Ohhh how I love your screaming~
- You weird buddy.

Honestly, this guy was pretty tuff. He gave me one HELL of a HIT in my STOMACH. I'm gonna be bruised so bad tomorrow and not to mention so sore. But he was in worse shape. Poor guy couldn't get up after I used my Thunderstorm. I left the fight sigh and went back home. As I got in the appartement, I toke a shower and got ready for bed. I started to listen to Hamilton. Then I got a text from Izuku.

Brocoli 🥦
hey how was ur date?

You
Fine I guess

Brocoli 🥦
Todoroki said he had a great time he was rly happy about it!

You
umm yeah I guess... hey Izu what are you doing this late at night it's barely morning?

Brocoli 🥦
Oh umm I got worried about you and Todoroki so I waited for him to get home :3

You
and me?...

Brocoli 🥦
oh I'm sorry ofc I wanted to make sure you were home safe :)

This is sus asf.

You
Well I'm gonna sleep cuz I just got one HELL of a beating and I think I'm gonna pass out so good night Izu love u

Brocoli 🥦
hahaha ur funny (Y/n) I'm sure you'll be fine goodnight

wait

(Y/n)?! DID U ACTUALLY GET HURT OR ARE YOU JOKING!!!??

HELLO?!?

That was the last thing I saw before I passed out. This pain wasn't getting any better but worse within every second. I fell into slumber not long after Izu sent his message. Then someone knocked at my door like crazy at 4:30 am. I had so much trouble getting up that I used my quirk to open it. I didn't even care who it was.

- I CAME AS SOON AS I COULD YOI WERENT TEXTING ME BACK!!!
- ...
- HEY WE CAME TOO!
- Yeah yeah what the hell is goin- WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU D- VYDMMAIGNMS
- Bakugo she can't move and LET HER SLEEP! Midoriya said she got hurt.

I recognize a few voices. I heard Uraraka come closer to me.

- Hey (Y/n) I know that you can hear me, I'm going to lift your shirt slowly to see your injury ok?

I stayed silent. I didn't want to move. She slowly but carefully lifted my shirt. You could see a part of my hip before she let go.

- OH MY GOD!
- WHAT WHAT IS IT??!!
- Guys it's .........

I couldn't hear what she was saying.

- Screw this!!!

I could feel Bakugo shake the whole dawm room with his big feet. He...CUT MY SHIRT?!? IM GONNA KILL WHEN I CAN MOVE!!

- Oh my FUCKING GOD SERIOUSLY?!? HOW DUMB ARE YOU?! DO YOU KNOW HOW BAD THIS IS!!!
- Please...stop...

I could speak.

- What?!?
- Please.....stop......it...
- Stop what?

He seemed calmer.

- Yelling please.....it hurts.....
- I- shhhhh I know.

The others left the room for a while. Bakugo did the unexpected. He slowly toke me in his arms.

- You're gonna be ok...
- It hurts...

I started to sob quietly in his shirt.

- Aren't you gonna yell at me for crying in your shirt....
- No...I don't care about my shirt right now...I care about-

That was is. I was out cold again. I can't remember anything else that happened that morning. But I do know that I spent a while in the hospital. Luckily we had Recovery Girl treat me a little, I'll be fine. I always turn out fine...right?

HEYYY LOVESSSSS BY FAR TGE LONGEST CHAPETR IVER WRITTEN BUT ITS BEEN A WHILE AND I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MICH SO WHY NOT?! Almost 100 words can you believe that? I also wanna take a small moment just to say thank you to all of you ❤️ my confidence as a writer goes up everyday knowing that you like what I write.

I wish you all the best❤️ bye sweetssss