36

Your POV

After that terrible night, I've been getting this weird feeling, to be honest I'm still quite confused about it... but Bakugo has been by my side ever since. He's really cute trying all sorts of things to help "chase the bad spirits away". That idiot doesn't even know what's going on and neither do I....I guess we're both idiots. I wonder though, can anyone relate to what I'm going through? Maybe it's happened to pas generations but then again, my grandfather is the last known person to have had this quirk, or should I say these quirks. Maybe I should ask my family about it, my step brother might know a thing about it? I'll try to get in contact with him. But today I've got a day at the museum...yayyyyy! I can't wait to see things that died so many years ago.

I meet up with everyone to get on the bus and naturally it was loud. Very loud. Annoyingly loud. I took an earphone out and listened to some music. Kirishima was sitting next to me, even though his quirk makes him hard ( I know I know you dirty minded readers ) he was surprisingly soft ( I KNOW OKAY?! ).

- Hey (Y/n)?
- Yeah Kiri?
- Can I listen with you?
- Sure, here ya go.
- Thank you ma'am.

We started listen to some music that was playing and then it became a " Try to find a weird song to vibe to" contest. I had to go with my strongest one with is the Thomas the Train theme song. That hit hard, but then Kirishima played the Russian Cow song.... this was war. We laughed and had tears in our eyes for the whole trip, it's always a good time with Eijiro Kirishima.

- Hey look we're here!
- Oh yay....
- Come on (Y/n), PUT MORE ENERGY IN IT!!
- OH YAY....
- We're...getting somewhere. Alright come on.

I got out of the bus, being dragged by Kiri. Bakugo was fighting with Izu again because APPARENTLY, Izuku kicked a stone Bakugo wanted to kick...

- KACCHAN HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?!
- YOU DUMB NERD I ALWAYS KICK THE ROCKS?!!
- YOU DON'T KICK THEM KACCHAN YOU THROW THEM!!
- SAME THING DUMB DEKU?!!

Bakugo...throws...rocks....HUH?! SINCE WHEN?!

- (Y/n)...?
- Yeah?
- Let's get out of here before this becomes a war..
- By the looks of it...it already has...

Bakugo then glanced at me. Oh god this is-

- (Y/N) YOU AGREE WITH ME RIGHT?!
- DONT DRAG ME INTO YOUR DRAMA BAKUGOO AHHHHHH!!
- GET BACK HERE!!
- WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS RUNNING AFTER ME WAHHH?!
- WHY DO YOU KEEP RUNNING?!
- I FEEL YOUR MURDEROUS INTENTS FROM MILES AWAY?! KIRISHIMAAAAAA!!!

Kirishima went to the full use of his power to catch the ticking time bomb.

- Calm down Baku-bro you'll scare the kids...
- Well that's how I was raised and look how awesome I am?!

Todoroki popped out.

- No.
- YOU WANNA DIE ICYHOT?!
- Yes.
- ...
- ...

I went up to Todoroni.

- You okay?
- No....
- Come 're.

I gave Todoroki a hug because poor child wants to be killed by a Bakugo, yes, A BAKUGO! Major death wish right there. I let him go and I went back to check on Kirishima and his hug lock on the bomb.

- You good?
- I'm almost at my limit...
- Bakugo?
- WHAT?!
- If you kill Izuku or Todoroki-
- YOU CAN'T MAKE M-
- NO HUGS FOR A YEAR!!!
- ...

Kirishima looked terrified.

- No hugs for a year....(Y/n) that's torture...
- EXACTLY SO BAKUGO GET OVER IT!!
- FINE! Just because......Iwanthugs.
- Mhmmmm. NOW CAN WE GO IN?!
- Y-YES!

Kirishima deactivated his quirk and came back to his sweet cute self. We all entered together.

After a few minutes of wandering, I felt energy. I couldn't tell from who or what it was coming from but I knew I had to find it. It's...calling to me? What the hell is going on with me these days?

The energy got stronger and I'm certain it's due to the fact of me getting closer and closer to it. We were in the first hero sacred artifacts room. I felt drawn to a door and weirdly enough, as I got closer to it... it started to glow...

I decided to approach it with caution, the energy was getting stronger and stronger. It was like I...had to find this thing. I gently put my hand on the handle to the door and slowly turned it.

I heard the click, the door wasn't locked....should I enter? Sneak a peek? Curiosity did kill the cat, but...I'm not a cat...still.

I slowly pushed the door and felt overpowering energy coming from something a few steps away...

I am so sorry to do this to you guys but... CLIFFHANGER BAHHAHAHHAHAHA no I'm cruel I know :/