28

Your POV
Today was a pretty relaxing day. I spent it with Izuku, he wanted to go shopping but by shopping he meant getting the new All Might toothbrush.... a toothbrush....with All Might on it....ok anyways... While he was over there I was in an Anime shop. I bought a new hoodie, a Haikyuu one. I FELT POWERFUL IN IT! I saw Izuku still in line...I SWEAR TO GOD IVE NEVER WANTED TO LEAVE SO BAD! It toke forever I went back in the anime store 3 times and came out with something new each time. I bought a few mangas, got another hoodie, some stickers and I bought a lollipop. I waited 3 hours for Izuku's stupid toothbrush. I couldn't take it anymore. I told Izu that I had to go back home because my mom needed me. He was too happy about getting the toothbrush to even hear me so I left.

While I was walking outside, I felt someone following me. Why do people do that seriously? You wanna die that bad? The figure grabbed my arm. Funny how you get use beating people up. I slammed the person to the ground... But...now I was gonna die for sure...cuz I slammed my mom.

- WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!
- MOM YOU SCARED ME TO DEATG-
- YOURE STILL ALIVE DUMBASS!
- HEY MOM YO-
- ZIP IT!
- Jeez your like Bakugo.
- Who?
- MY BOYFRIEND!
- Oh...WAIT SINCE WHEN-
- Not important. What do you want?
- Oh ummm...so....hahaha......ummmmmmmm
- Spill it mom.
- Ok ok so ummmm you know there's the Festival coming up and I was-
- No.
- OH COME ON HONEY PLEASE!!!!
- No.
- SWEETY COME ON!!!!
- No.

This lasted 15 minutes. Until I cracked.

- FINE!
- Yayyyy!!
- Urgh. Now lemme walk home ALONE AND UNFOLLOWED!
- Fine fine...

Thank GOD I was alone again. I put some music on while I walked home. I like being alone sometimes. I kept thinking about the stupid Festival. I knew what my mom wanted, she wanted me to sing. I use to sing at Festivals but I stopped. I get stage freight...not very useful is it.. I started browsing for a song I could sing. I really didn't want too, but I mean my mom does miss me singing so I can suck it up for the Festival. I realized that I've been walking for a long time and I found myself in front of Katsuki's house. I could see him from his bedroom window. He was playing guitar...GUITAR WOW DIDNT EXPECT THAT!!! I couldn't hear what he was saying but I could mildly understand by reading his lips. I read : I will always be by food... that doesn't sound right but I mean I could be way off. After a few minutes, the dumbass saw me standing outside.

- WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE DAMMED DUMBASS?!
- I-

Why was I here?

- I missed you.
- YOU WHAT?!
- I MISSED YOU OKAY?!
- WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! COME HERE AND HOLD ME!!!

I laughed as I used my quirk to move myself up to him.

IF YOU FORGOT!!!!!! Your quirk allows you to control water and lighting. You use water molecules found all around you and you use energy from your fingertips to make/hold lighting but since it's pretty powerful you use it less, but I have a big chapter coming soon about it so...you'll see :) anyways. IF EVER you be stuck somewhere you can use some of your body water (70% but don't use it all or you'll be a dried raisin) but for your body to be able to produce that you need to drink A LOT OF WATER! Oki I'm done back to the story.

Bakugo's POV
As soon as her foot set in my room, I toke her in my arms holding her tight. Funny how much I love this dumbass. I love (Y/n) so much.

- I missed you Baka.
- Me too now shut up and cuddle me.
- Big ass baby.
- Small ass shrimp.
- OH YOU DID N-
- I don't wanna fight today please.
- ...fine...
- Can you stay over?

Please say yes....

- I should ask my mom..
- Oh I se-
- I SHOULD but I won't.
- That's my baby girl.
- SHUT UPPPP!!!
- Mhmmm sure~

I toke her in my arms and held her tight. She doesn't know this but I've been having nightmares lately...I haven't been sleeping at all. I keep seeing (Y/n) being taken away from me...

- What's wrong..?
- Please just stay like this for a while...

She snuggled into my chest as I slowly laidback. She climbed up a bit to be closer to the crotch of my neck. I wrapped my arms around her. I felt her breathing slowly... I tried to stop myself but I couldn't...I felt tears falling down. I keep seeing her dead...on my chest...I can't lose her of all people. I don't mind DEKU but not her...please don't take her away from me....

Your POV
I felt his tears dripping down. He tried to keep his cool, but he was shaking...

- Hey Bakugo?
- Y-yeah?
- I'll be big spoon.

We switched places. I pat his head as he laid over me.

- I'm not going anywhere okay? I'm here for you.
- I know...
- You can sleep on me.
- Won't I squish you?
- Put your head here and we'll be fine.

He got in place and after a few minutes he was fast asleep. I kissed his forehead and squeezed him harder. Just slightly. He's everything to me and I swear I won't let him be sad. His smile is the most precious thing I own, other then the dammed dress Todoroki gave me when I meet his dad... probably should throw it out... Before I knew it I fell asleep. What I failed to notice is Bakugo's mom coming in the room...she looked at us and toke a few MILLION PHOTOS. She noticed tear stains on her son. She gave me a kiss on the forehead and then her son, put a blanket over us and let us sleep in each other's company.

MUCH FLUFFNAJDNHDDJ