39 (spicy chapter)

****************Mature content**************

Your POV
Bakugo got touchy. He kissed me softly and brought me closer to him. I could feel the heat from his body, I wanted more. I grabbed a handful of his t-shirt and pulled him closer so I could have control over the kiss.

Both he and I fought for dominance in each other mouths, it felt like a never ending battle. I finally decided to give in and let him win.

- Giving up so early baby~ I'm just getting started~

His words made my stomach feel warm. I felt overwhelmed with lust and desire, I couldn't help myself but heat things up. I slid my hands in his back underneath his shirt. Slowly gliding my hands to his chest trying to remove the t-shirt and I did it with success.

Starting from that moment things got heavier. He removed my shirt, removed my bra, my pants, leaving me only in my socks and panties. I was exposed to him and it was such a turn on. I decided to use my situation to my advantage. I pressed myself against him grinding my hips and moving my hands across his bare chest. Bakugo bent down close to my ear and whispered...

- Hop on that counter and obey.

I felt like I was at his mercy and I did as I was told. I hopped on the counter and waited my orders. He stripped himself down until nothing was left. He walked towards me slowly and placed his hands on my thighs. He slowly started to go lower and lower until his face was at the level of my knees. He traced the side of my thighs down to my calves and took off my socks.

He stood back up and placed his hands on my hips. He pulled me in, real close. His face got closer and closer to mine. He went for my neck, kissing it like my neck was a popsicle on a hot day. He kissed me none stop until a moan escaped my lips. He went lower to my breasts, flicking my nipples with the tip of his tongue.

While he worked on my breasts, his hands started to wonder close to my crotch. He started to rub all over it trying to find my clit. He waited for my panties to be wet before removing them.

- You ready for more baby girl~
- Oh baby, you have no idea how ready I am~
- Good, now try to stay quiet, I might make you scream~
- I can stay quiet~
- Let's put you to the test shall we?

He took my panties off and threw them somewhere in the room. He pulled my closer to the edge of the counter and I wrapped my legs around him. He carried me to the couch and laid me down on my back. He took his cock in his hand and stroked it a little. He placed it infront of my wet area and asked if I was ready.

- I want you to rail me till I can't walk.
- Good, I'm planning on it.

He went it slowly for the first time and gave me a few seconds to adjust. After he saw me get more comfortable he went faster. He started off slow and gentle. Then he went faster and harder. He would use my legs to push his cock as much as he could in me. I felt hot in my stomach. He changed positions and he went harder then before. We could hear the slamming so loudly. Our bodies were sweaty and sticky but full of pleasure. I could barely keep myself quiet, Bakugo had to cover it with his hand.

- I thought you said you could be quiet~

He went faster and faster. He told me he was close and I told him I was too. At the paste he was going, staying quiet was practically impossible.

He kept going until I felt myself reach my climax and my legs started shaking. However Bakugo wasn't finished yet so he kept going. He kept going on for a while until he came.

- Wow...
- Wow is right, never thought you could make sounds like that~
- Shut up Baku-bitch.
- Make me~
- STOP BEING HORNY OKAY! My legs hurt..
- Come here.

He took me in his arms and brought me to bed.

- Wait right here okay?

He left for about 20 minutes and came back with one of his freshly washed shirts, some popcorn, some cherries and a bunch of things I like.

- I thought this might help make our moment memorable.
- That's the sweetest thing ever. Come er you sensitive cutie.
- I WILL THROW ALL THIS SHIT OUT IF YOU SAY THAT AGAIN!?!
- Jeez you probably fractured my back and I'm probably going to walk like a crab for the next few days, least you can do is let me tease you.
- Fine, but I pick the movie.
- Deal.

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN FOREVER FORGIVE ME😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭