14

(Y/n)'s POV

In about a week it was the UA sports festival. I wasn't worried about what the tasks would be..but I didn't want to fight my friends. I made sure to tell them that I didn't want hard feelings or anything bad whatever the outcome. They all told me not to worry about it except Bakugo and Todoroki. Bakugo told you that even if you're a girl he won't go easy. YES HE SAW ME AS AN EQUAL!!! And Todoroki just asked me if I wanted to grab some food together at lunch break that day. He's been closer to me lately. I'm never alone which makes ma very happy. I'm either with Todoroki or Bakugo. Today I was with Todoroki, we went walking after school. He toke me to this cliff and we sat on the edge even if I was a little very much terrified of heights. He held my hand. We watched the sun set. I was looking at it amazed by the breathtaking view but he...he was looking at me the whole time.

- W-what?
- What do you mean?
- What are you looking at?
- The beautiful view...
- Huh...
- You.

I couldn't believe it. He thought I was beautiful...my heart went crazy.

- Todoroki....
- Can I ask you something?
- Umm sure?
- Would you go on a date with me?
- I-I-I....
- You dont have to if you don't want to..

He looked so sad. Did I want to? Maybe? Urgh! I just did what I had to do....

Todoroki's POV

She kissed my cheek. Her soft warm lips on my cool cheek.

- Is that a yes?

She gave me this look. It was so...cute and sexy. She held my hand.

- I'd love to go on a date with you.
- Really?
- Yes!

She looked so happy. I was glad she agreed. I'll make my move there. I really like her.

- Where? When?
- I won't say where but dress...nice. How about in 2 days?
- Sure!
- I'll pick you up at 7.
- Sounds perfect to me.

She giggled. Everything she does is adorable like Izuku. WAIT HOLD UP!

Bakugo's POV

I've been spending time with (Y/n). She told me about her date with half half bastard. I hated him but I hated the fact that she would go on a date with HIM of all people. She wanted me to help her find her dress. I don't know shit about it but it'll be boring.

The day went by fast, I was on my way to the mall with (Y/n). We went into a dress store and we looked around. I saw this black dress that look kinda hot?

- OI BITCH!
- Don't call me that.
- What about this one?
- An LBD? Nah not really..
- The fuck is an LBD??
- Little Black Dress.
- Oh...
- Yeah dummy.

She laughed a bit. I felt like I was in a trans world. We were there for about 3 hours until she found the dress.

- Last one Baka....I think it's the perfect one.

She walked out in a beautiful dark blue dress. It was kinda long in the back of it with a v line. She looked like a fucking goddess. Maybe she'll dress like that for me one day...who knows?

I do hehhehehe