27

Your POV

Shigaraki decided to interrupt us...chap lipped dumbass wished he could kiss anyone, he's probably jealous.

- GET OFF EACH OTHER NOW!
- Jeez calm down will you Shig, can I make them bleed now~?

Toga, I've hear of her, SUPER CRAZY! But I mean she seems kinda sweet....a sweet psychopath. Yeah, that sounds like her.

- NO WE WILL NOT MAKE THEM BLEED!
- Awwww no funnn~

I zoned out during their little fight. I just held on to Bakugo. I felt his muscles flex and tense up against me.

- Psst..
- Hm?
- Well get out soon I swear okay?
- Can we make them when we get out?
- Make what?
- Ours kids.

WAS THIS GUY SERIOUSLY TALKING ABOUT MAKING KIDS WITH ME WHILE WE ARE HOSTAGES?!....Oh my god I'm in love with a weirdo trying to get me pregnant in a cell....

- No.
- Why?
- This isnt the place to talk about it...
- Oh yeah...so?
- OH MY GOD ARE YOU DUMB?!
- HEY YOU BITCH DONT CALL ME DUMB!!
- STOP BEING A BABY MACHINE!
- ...
- Did you call him a « baby machine »?

Toga asked us.

- Yes I did.
- BAHAHAHAHAHA SHIGARAKI I LIKE HER CAN WE KEEP HER?!
- SHE ISNT AN ANIMAL!
- I mean I could be...

Then it hit me...I HAVE A QUIRK! WHAT THE HELL AM I STILL DOING IN HERE!? I activate my quirk I tried to use 100% again. I felt myself grow stronger...I had trouble controlling it at this point, I was barely holding on...

- SOMEONE GET HER QUIRK TO STOP!

Shigaraki looks like he's dehydrated....

- TAKE SOME H2O YOU DEHYDRATED GRAPE!

I send a water jet on him. I grab Bakugo and use my lighting to burst through the ceiling.

- You okay baby?
- Umm y...yeah...

I felt very dizzy, I haven't held my quirk for so long. The dragon a summon seems to drain me a lot but I don't know how or why it appears. Suddenly, I feel myself go weak...very weak. In the distance I see lights coming towards us. Maybe the police? heroes? I didn't care anymore...please save Bakugo...

Bakugo's POV

There she was again...saving me. Why can't u do anything to help her? I mean she is my girlfriend and hopefully future wife....I just want to be good enough and strong enough to protect her. She seems to lose balance a bit so I catch her in my arms, her head slowly snuggling into my chest. This is my favorite sight.

We got help from the authorities and they toke (Y/n) to the hospital. Her quirk had been acting weird lately, an overload of power... They said they'd keep her there for a while. Im gonna miss her...I hate being away from her. I see goddawm DEKU COME OVER AHH I HATE HIM!

- Hey Kacchan! Glad you're-
- Shut up will YA?!
- Hey...don't be rude to my boyfriend.

...wait hold up... HALF N HALF IS DATING DEKU?!

- Huh?!
- Midoriya is my boyfriend, please refrain of causing him pain. If you do I might have to cool you down.
- ...

What the fuck is going on? SINCE WHEN.... oh right..

Tell her..

- IM GAY!
- ...
- ...

I meant to tell her, that her BOYFRIEND TODORONI IS GAY NOT ME!

DAWM. I forgot about that.

- Well good for you then.
- I AM HERE! ( TO SPREAD TGE CHEER im sorry I had too :) )
- TF you always are!
- No need to be angry with me I'm sure she'll be fine!

How did he know? It didn't matter anyway. God, if only she was here I'd lay down with her and snuggle up to her. She'd probably play with my hair... STOP STOP STOP BAKA YOU ARE IN PUBLIC YOU DUMB SHIT!!!

- Tch. I'm going. Bye.
- ...
- ...

- Did Kacchan really say good for you?...
- Yeah... it's so weird to see him being somewhat nice....

hey bebssss sorry for the long time no update I've been pretty sleepy lately BUT I HAVE ENERGY KOW SOOOOO I'll be writing more I have a few drafts to review before posting sooooo yep byeeee