16

(Y/n)'s POV

Today was the day of the U A sports festival. I was super nervous to be honest. So many awesome hero would be watching ME. I know I have to be more careful with my quirk. I don't want it to get out of hand.

After the first task, the obstacle course, I was in 5th place. Now it was some cavalry battle, I was with Todoroki and Momo  and the rest. ( cuz I forgot the others XD ) I was sitting in his lap. I swore I felt something weird rub my thigh but I ignored it.

We got first place! I hugged Todoroki and the rest of our team. We had a lunch break and I was eating with Bakugo. I looked everywhere for him but he never showed. I ate alone. It made me mad that he didn't show up. We haven't spoken in a few days. Did I do something wrong?

Todoroki's POV

I saw (Y/n) eat alone at the lunch break. Bakugo must of ditched her. That made my blood boil up. Why would he do that to her? I was gonna get some answers.

- Bakugo!
- What icyhot?!
- I thought you were eating with (Y/n)?!
- Huh?...
- SHE ATE ALONE BECAUSE YOUR STUPID ASS DITCHED HER!
- oh shit... OH SHIT!

I punched him in the face. I didn't know (Y/n) saw me yell at him for ditching her and punch him. She just ran away before I could say anything...I fucked up.

(Y/n)'s POV

I can't believe what just happened. I thought Todoroki would be better then that. I'm so confused about him now. Why am I hurting? Because Bakugo ditched me or because my boyfriend yelled at him? I know it's stupid but...I can't do this right now. I've got to get ready for the face off. I didn't talk to anyone before my match. I didn't know what to say...or even do. My first rival was Sparkles. I could easily beat him and I did. I made him go out of bounds. I won. The next thing I knew, I was in the top four. Todoroki vs Bakugo and me vs Tokoyami. He was super strong I don't know how this one will play out. I got in my fighting stand and got ready. I didn't want to lose so I used both my quirks, but this time something weird happened.... My powers...levelled up. I had trouble controlling all this new power. I made this huge thunder bold. I held it tightly in my hands. I plunged it into the cement. Causing Tokoyami to fly out of bounds. The impact was so big the whole crowd received a huge wind. I was almost out of bounds. An inch away. But I won... Although now, I'd have to fight either Bakugo or Todoroki...Dammit. I'm gonna have to win. I have to. I bumped into Bakugo while going into the infirmary.

- Listen I'm-
- It's fine. I get it.

I walked off, I didn't want to talk to him. I mean could you blame me. Even my own boyfriend did. He saw me alone and he got into a fight instead of staying with me. Jesus all this drama makes me sick.

ouffff poor reader :( don't worry doe it'll get better :)
ily bay