20

(Y/n)'s POV
I finally got out of that rooommmmm and my boyfriend said he'd treat me to food. Honestly anyone that offers me food, I will love them until I die. So we were walking around until we hit the restaurant. No literally I bumped into the freaking door frame. This was the first time I've ever heard Shoto laugh. He's adorable. I got on my tippy toes and gave him a small little kiss on the cheek.

- Wh-what was t-that for?
- Because you cute!
- No fair! You're much cuter baby.
- awweeee Shoto stop it im becoming a tomato.
- Good thing I like red.

And I was blushing like crazy.... like you could see a red dot from space and that would be my face. As we walked in, he stopped me in from of the room where we'll be eating.

- (Y/n) there's something I need to tell you...
- Yeah go on beb.
- Ummm so my dad wanted to meet you and all so this « date » of ours is more like you meeting my dad...
- Ohhh well if I'd known i would've worn something better..
- NO! You look beautiful in everything and I love this dress on you.
- Of course you do you picked it dummy.
- Hahaha righttt i forgot.
- Wasn't Izu with you?

He turned red a bit.

- Y-yeah he was.
- Did somethi-
- Shoto?

There he was...the number 2 hero Endeavour. DAWM WHAT DOES THIS MAN EAT TO BE THAT TALL?!

- Oh you must be (Y/n) it's nice to meet you.
- Same here sir.
- My my what a polite girl, Shoto you better treat this one right.!
- Yes father...

While those too hotheaded men talked I was trying to piece together what happened with Izu. We're the two of them close? Would Izu leave me for Shoto? He's been spending a lot of time with him... does izu still love me?? My head boiled with these questions... I got interrupted by Shoto asking me if I was ready to eat and said yes. It was a strange night, Endeavor and I talked a lot but Shoto almost didn't say a word. He was either smiling at his phone or staring at me. Why do I get the feeling something bad is gonna happen...

HEY BEBZ DONT KILL ME PLESSEEEE IM SO SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FORGIVE MEEEEEEEE I try u to I write more I promise I'll do more :) I hope y'all don't hate me too much :/
Hope you have a good day :3