1

Your POV

I was back home. I was so excited to see Izuku again! I've missed him so much. He told me all about his secret training! We FaceTimed a bit and I got to meet All Might, he's really funny. I just got off the plane and I was going to my new house with my horrible step bro. I hate him. Because he ate my chicken. He's 17 and his quirk is Sleep. He can make people fall asleep by touching them. They get knocked out for about an hour or two. My quirk is called Storm. I'm the only one in my family that has it. I got it from my grandfather. He was sick but you see him everyday. You were in a car going to your new house. You brought in all the boxes and left them inside your room.

- HEY MOM!
- WHAT?!
- IM GOING OUT ILL BE BACK LATER!
- OKAY!

I went outside and found the place familiar. This was home. I decided to try and find the old shooting range. So I walked around and spotted a green head boy. So I called Izuku.

- Hey Izu~
- Hey (Y/n), are you here?
- Yep!
- Where are you? I'll meet you there.
- I'm in ten...
- Huh?
- Nine...
- What does that mean?!
- Eight...

I hung up and ran up to him.

- ONE!!!!!
- AHHH!!!!
- Aww I scared you~
- (Y/n)! IM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU!

He hugged me and I hugged him back. Man, Izuku changed! He's got muscles and everything!

- I missed you so much Izu.
- Me too. You wanna walk around?
- SURE! But first I wanna stop somewhere.
- Where?
- The shooting range!
- ... are you serious?
- YEAH!

I said throwing my fist in the air.

- I haven't been there in foreverrrr come onnnnnn!
- Ok ok ok let's go.

He was laughing. I was too. Feels good to be back home. Izu told me everything that happened, he told me that All Might wanted to meet me tomorrow morning. Honestly I was a little nervous but Izuku held my hand and told me I had nothing to worry about. I trust him. We walked around a bit until we FINALLY found the shooting range.

- IZUUUUU COME ONNNNNNNN!!
- I- yes I'm coming..slow down!

I ran inside and it was just the way it was when I left. The owner soon spotted me.

- (Y/n) is that really you?
- YES IT IS BAHBI.
( imma name him Bahbi just because I want to XD )
- My my you have changed so much.
- This place hasn't, it's the same.
- Yeah it's same old same old.
- Did anyone...
- No. No one beat your record.
- YESS!
- What record?

Izuku came in the conversation.

- Nahh little boys should not interfere with MY record.
- I'm taller then you.
- Shut up! IM NOT SHORT.
- No but you do have a short temper..

Izuku said that with a low tone.

- WHAT DID YOU SAY??
- N-nothing.
- Mhmm... Anyway, do you think I could shoot a bit?
- For you sweetheart....OF COURSE YOU CAN. First round on the house, for you and your boyfriend.
- H-He's n-not m-my boyfriend...

I was blushing like crazy. WHY GOD WHYYYYY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!

- Oh my bad.
- Come on Izu let's go shooting a bit.
- I-I ok...
- Don't worry I'll teach you again.
- Uh ok...like this?
- Hahahaha silly Izuku.

Felt nice to be with him again. I feel like a kid. I really need to show Izu how to hold a gun before he shoots the place down. I can't wait to meet All Might tomorrow. My old life...starts again....now.

first chapter guys! 2 coming soon :)